2.4.21 and alim15x3 patch

Hello,

I have a short question concerning the 2.4.21 kernel. I have a Fujitsu life book P 2120 and am setting out to compile the debian kernel-source (with debian patches applied). A friend told me that in the case of the 2.4.18 kernel a "alim15x3" patch had to be used to make the kernel work properly with the lifebook processor - I'm sorry if I get this all wrong ... Is that still the case for 2.4.20? Is there a 2.4.20 specific patch? Patching the 2.4.20 source with the 2.4.18 patch does not produce any errors ...

Additionally: in contradiction to the alim15x3 patch, the trident patch said to be necessary as well (to get rid of problems with the soundcard after suspend) does not cleanly apply to the 2.4.20 source - is it still necessary? Where to get a 2.4.20 version?

I'm new to this.

Thanks, Joh