Re: USB CD burner

One more thing: I've also heard about "IDE->USB" cases.
They are quite cheap (up to $100) and allow to use "normal"
internal IDE devices via usb.

Example:
 http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=ME-320U2
which costs only $35.00 !!!

So, if one buys such a thing and a relatively cheap "internal"
ide drive (5" like CD-reader or 3" like HD) then the total price
can be actually lower than for "native" usb drives.

Anyone has any experience with these external cases?

Thanks,

Roman