Re: PCMCIA?

Michelle,

I'd appreciate it very much if you would point me to a source for a compiled Orinoco driver for the 2.2 kernel in Debian Woody.  While I'm quite willing to compile it as part of a kernel build, I'd like to be able to retrieve an up to date set of kernel sources before starting to build a new kernel or modules.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dick