Re: worm infection on linux host ? was: port 80 access while downloading over ppp ?

On Friday 11 July 2003 20:20, Blars Blarson wrote:
> In article <[🔎] 200307110024.58629.Michael.Wordehoff@gmx.de>
>
> Michael.Wordehoff@gmx.de writes:
> >Am Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2003 22:18 schrieb Blars Blarson:
> >> iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 80 -s ! 127.0.0.1 -j DROP
> You realy need to read some iptables documentation before using it.
> >Though i really like commands more than that -  is there a usable linux
> > GUI ?
>
> Not that I know of.  Most attempts try to make things easy for the
> user by omitting many needed features.
ipfwbuilder is a nice GUI for iptables, ipchains and some other packet
filtering platforms (BSD) and others. It is in Debian stable.

Salut

Mark
--
Krisztian Mark Szentes
produktivIT   -  Open-Source Solution Provider