PCMCIA LAN - 'recommendation'

Hello!

    Does anybody use: LG LPNCII 10/100Mbps realport PC-Card (PCMCIA LAN) or
simillar? Could someone write something about installation, using,
experiences etc.? And what do I need to use it with Linux (where can I find
modules - could someone give me for example a web site address(es)). Is it
good idea to buy this pcmcia? I can buy it very cheaply, but is it worth?
Another one is SinglePoint FastEthernet 10/100Mbps PC-Card by CNet - the
same questions as above. Feel free to write (maybe on priv?).

    Thanks with advance
    rosa

--
rosa (at) poznan.telbank.pl