Re: Intel(r) AC'97 Audio Controller - SigmaTel Codec

* Jeremy Petzold <jpetzold@earthlink.net> [021126 11:05]:
> get the vanilla kernel. get the ACPI patch, and from the top level kernel
> source directory, if the patch file is zipped do a:
>
> zcat <patch location and name> | patch -p0

For the record, if someone is interested in patching the Debian kernel
and not the vanilla kernel, I have seperated the ACPI patches done to
the Debian kernel so that it is possible to revert only them so that one
can apply the ACPI patches.

Baruch

--
Baruch Even