PCMCIA_WirelessMessages

Gateway 9550 laptop
eth0 is the wired ethernet
eth1 is wireless orinoco_cs module

Both interfaces are configured to try and come up automatically.
If the eth0 interface is available and the wireless is not the following
spews on the console screeens.  I believe this is also true if the eth0
interface is not available and the wireless is unavailable. And something
similar is true if the eth0 interface is available and the wireless is
available.

Is this a problem with the module or a problem with my configuration?  How
do I get rid of this stuff?

thanks

eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!
eth1: Tx error, status 4 (FID=012E)

--
tom				| "When we are born we cry that we have
tommyr@agora.rdrop.com		|  come to this great stage of fools!"