siemens nixdoof - scenic mobile 500 [HELP]

I asked this maybe a few weeks ago, but realy nobody did any replay so i post
again, and hope that this time there are some people who may help me :-)
*please* ;-)

i use kernel
2.2.19 / 2.4.3
and pcmcia-cs-3.1.25 and debian 2.2 r2 potato

my first try was with 2.2.19 and after a short while all my attempts to get
the pcmcia slots running succeded :)

but with 2.4.3 nothing is working as i'm used to with 2.2.19
ok first i tryed with .config_2.4.3
in short i tried this:
=============================
#
# PCMCIA/CardBus support
#
# CONFIG_PCMCIA is not set
CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
# CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT is not set
CONFIG_SYSCTL=y
CONFIG_KCORE_ELF=y
# CONFIG_KCORE_AOUT is not set
CONFIG_BINFMT_AOUT=y
CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF=y
CONFIG_BINFMT_MISC=y
CONFIG_PM=y
CONFIG_APM=y
# CONFIG_APM_IGNORE_USER_SUSPEND is not set
# CONFIG_APM_DO_ENABLE is not set
CONFIG_APM_CPU_IDLE=y
# CONFIG_APM_DISPLAY_BLANK is not set
# CONFIG_APM_RTC_IS_GMT is not set
# CONFIG_APM_ALLOW_INTS is not set
CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF=y
================================
and then i compiled the modules as i did for 2.2.19:
make clean
make config
make all
make install
( i have included the make config in config_pcmcia_cs-3.1.25 as attachement )
then i tried to load the modules with /etc/init.d/pcmcia stop/start but i got
a lot of errors
the led on the networkcard lit and a peep i could notice but i didn't work

later i tried the konfigurations as above
=================================
#
# PCMCIA/CardBus support
#
CONFIG_PCMCIA=m
CONFIG_CARDBUS=y
CONFIG_I82365=y
# CONFIG_TCIC is not set
CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
# CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT is not set
CONFIG_SYSCTL=y
CONFIG_KCORE_ELF=y
# CONFIG_KCORE_AOUT is not set
CONFIG_BINFMT_AOUT=y
CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF=y
CONFIG_BINFMT_MISC=y
CONFIG_PM=y
CONFIG_APM=y
# CONFIG_APM_IGNORE_USER_SUSPEND is not set
# CONFIG_APM_DO_ENABLE is not set
CONFIG_APM_CPU_IDLE=y
# CONFIG_APM_DISPLAY_BLANK is not set
# CONFIG_APM_RTC_IS_GMT is not set
# CONFIG_APM_ALLOW_INTS is not set
CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF=y
=======================================
i got the following results:

Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters
OR
/lib/modules/2.4.3/kernel/drivers/pcmcia/ds.o: init_module: Operation not
permitted
/lib/modules/2.4.3/kernel/drivers/pcmcia/ds.o: insmod
/lib/modules/2.4.3/kernel/drivers/pcmcia/ds.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.3/kernel/drivers/pcmcia/ds.o: insmod ds failed
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters
??? what shoul i do now???

the module(s)
ds.o i82365.o pcnet_cs.o yenta_socket.o don't work anymore because of this
faults and now i duno what to do?

if someone could pass me some hints i would be very happy :))
- --
From:
Joachim Schiele
[ http://www.dune2.de || Linux - my way! ]