Presentation

Hello,
	There's on thing I keep from my BBS past that I'm particularly proud
	of: presenting myself in every list I subscribe to.

	I'm Daniel Payno, EE student, from Madrid, Spain.

	I've been using GNU/Linux since 1995, and my first Debian was Debian
	1.3.

	I'm member and founder of a local LUG in my university, Carlos III de
	Madrid. In this LUG we give talks and lectures on GNU/Linux, Real Time
	Battle Contests ;), Live Installations, and have been a main character
	in the realization of the past two Hispalinux Congress', surely the
	most important event of and for the community of GNU/Linux in Spain.

	I'm the system administrator of an FTP server we have at my LUG which
	contains a full main, non-US, contrib and non-free mirror of all the i386
	architecture of Debian GNU/Linux.

	And well, that's all... I'm fond of music (musician myself in my spare
	time...), literature, Theatre, \ldots{} (yeah, and \LaTeX ;)

	The reason of my newcoming to this list is that I've recently adquired
	a second hand IBM Thinkpad 560X laptop, from which I'm actually
	writing this mail, currently running Debian testing/unstable with
	kernel 2.4.2... ;) got everything except 800x600 resolution in text
	mode.... ¿any ideas? ;)

	So, see ya.. ;)
--
      	Daniel Payno              	Grupo de Usuarios de Linux
      	payno@gul.uc3m.es         	Administrador del FTP del GUL

COBOL is for morons (E. W. Dijkstra)