Re: useful laptop specific apps?

I'll check it out:

Another reason why I opted for something like "sn" is because my apm stuff
works so well, I never actually shutdown my system.  I just use suspend to
disk or suspend to dram...

  9:08am  up 6 days, 15:24,  2 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.30, 0.45

Since this is also used for my job and I take care of other networks I
usually don't have to change my email setttings and what not.  I'm just
looking to change my physical network settings.