Re: how to set default wm?

Hi Cormas,

thank you for pointing to the critical place. Actually I set window-manager to
contain the following lines right after the update::
/usr/X11R6/bin/blackbox
/usr/bin/X11/blackbox
/usr/bin/X11/olvm

now following your pointer, I opened Xsession. But it looks like I must be famliar
with shelll programing before I could understand it. I replaced a few xterms with
blackbox. but not sure if in the right place, with no result.

I think, there should be a utility to set it interactively like the one asking for
default window manager at the end of installation.

regards
Ben