Re: XF86Config...

On Thu, Dec 30, 1999 at 07:59:49PM -0800, Vasanth Rakasi wrote:
> Could somebody point me to where I can find an
> XF86Config that works on an IBM ThinkPad 755CX? Or, if
> you have it, could you please e-mail it to me? Thanks.

You might want to look at some of these links:

http://mmcrm17.wvsc.edu/dept/math/anderson/linux.html";
	Linux on an IBM Thinkpad 755CSE

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop
	Linux on Laptops

http://peipa.essex.ac.uk/tp-linux/tp-linux.html
	Linux-Thinkpad Home Page

http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~thood/tpctlhome.htm
	tpctl homepage

I haven't made tpctl work yet on my 755CE, but it's supposed to give
you the same control as the Windows "Thinkpad control" applets, at
least partially.

The first and third have sample XF86Config files for various
ThinkPads.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum