Re: Bleh! win modem on my presario 1920

> Are Win modems ever going to be supported? I suppose that is up to the
> manufacturers...bleh, how depressing.
Hi,

*winmodem* support seems to come up in these days. Some further
information, where to find the driver an 'uncomplete' list of
laptops with internal modems, and some other useful links you
may find at my "Linux on Laptops with Internal Modems" page.
http://www.snafu.de/~wehe/modem_linux.html

Cheers
-werner-
--
Werner Heuser                       | Stop nuclear power now!       /~~
LiLAC - Linux with Laptop Computers |                              /~~~