Re: unresolved symbols in pcmcia modules v3.1.6

Hi Drew,

I am struggling to keep my potato installation up and running on my Sony
VAIO PCG-Z505F (japanese model). Works fine with a 2.3.24 kernel - except
that in half a year I NEVER yet got PCMCIA to work. It is not vital for
me, so I did not pour my best effort into it. I would like to use my old
Adaptec APA-1460A SlimSCSI card to connect an external disk. While
compilation of the modules proceeds without errors now, upon insmod
/lib/modules/2.3.24/pcmcia/aha152x_cs.o I get an unresolved symbol
aha152x_setup... Guess my problems are a little different and I will in
the end not be able to simply sit it out since I am using development
kernels. As far as I know PCMCIA is being moved into the kernel now, and I
have no clear idea of what that implies.

Please let me know if you learn something new.

Best regards, Kai

	Kai Martens		State University of New York at Stony Brook
				Department of Physics and Astronomy
	Kamioka Observatory
	456 Higashi-Mozumi		e-mail: kai@icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp
	Kamioka-cho			FAX:    +81-578-5-2121