Re: 2 questions

William:

Had that same machine/adapter/docking station back at my last company.
What I ended up doing (which worked on that one) was applying the Intell
100B driver for the docking station ehternet port. Never had a problem.
Except when I needed network while moving, so I got a pcmcia card to
drop in the slot. I doesn't run under pcmcia card services, just regular
PCI drivers.

And it worked great. I never used those pcmcia slots under linux though.

glen