Yamaha Sound (Was ChemUSA/ASUS 7300)

Yes, you're right- there is no error, it was my oversight in interpreting
that. Isapnp and OSS have detected everything, however, I am still unable
to get sound from a straight boot into linux (without using Windows to set
it up). I have been working on and off with this for a month and I feel
like I have the intelligence of a monkey. This is rather frustrating.

Matt