New translator

Hello, my name's Laura and I'd like to help with the translation into Spanish of any package you may have available.

(I was looking at this particular package: https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/pot#meson but any package you may want to assign to me will do).

I'd appreciate if you let me know whther it's possible to start translating it and if the steps listed here to do it are ok:

1) Click on this link: https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/pot#meson
2) Download the file: test cases/frameworks/6 gettext/po/intltest.pot
3) Copy the file into spa.po
4) Specify in the first msgstr the charset used for translated strings (charset=utf-8, is it like this?)
5) Translate the file and verify it's valid
6) Send it for review to this email address
7) File a bugreport

Thank you,

Laura Heritier
Traductora Pública Nac. de Inglés