Re: gnupg: Please update the PO translation for the package gnupg

Hi again,

I think I've just finished the first RFR attempt right now, so I'll wait for tomorrow night (spanish time) and I'll send it in case Jaime still doesn't reply to these emails.

I think we all agree that we want Jessie to be in time as best localized as we get!

PS: clearsign and the clear verb is being confusing me during the revision and localization process... any tips?

PD: clearsign y el verbo clear me han estado liando durante el proceso de revisión y traducción... algún consejo?

--
Manuel "Venturi" Porras Peralta [FSF
          Associate Member]