Re: openldap 2.4.40-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openldap

El Sat, 15 Nov 2014 11:01:25 -0800, Ryan Tandy escribió:

> Hi,
>
> On 2014-10-25 I called for updated debconf translations for openldap:
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2014/10/msg00052.html
>
> I would like to upload the package soon, but I haven't received an
> updated Spanish translation yet. Are you, or anyone else in the Spanish
> team, working on the translation?
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Ryan

Hello Ryan,

I can take the translation and upload the new file to BTS but here at the
Spanish team we usually first let the other members of the team review
the translation to check for any errors.

What's the deadline for you to upload the updated file?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón