Re: Please help me update 1 fuzzy PO

Hi Javi,

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 11:19:20AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 12:58:19AM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The maint-guide source has been updated.  It now builds HTML/TXT/PDF/epub.

As I mentioned, its new repo is at:

Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/ddp/maint-guide.git
Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=ddp/maint-guide.git

> I have updated the Spanish translation.

Thanks for your addition of:
  La segunda línea asegura que este alias se beneficia de las mismas
  funciones de auto-completado que tiene el propio quilt.

But your update is based on the older subversion text.  Unfortunately,
this part of English had funny construct and I have updated it in the
new git repo as:
  The second line provides the same shell completion feature of the
  command.

I now have translation from Innocent De Marchi <tangram.peces@gmail.com>
in the git repo for es as:
  La segunda línea garantiza que el alias tendrá los mismos beneficios

The latest non-released build result is available at:
    http://people.debian.org/~osamu/maint-guide/index.es.html
    http://people.debian.org/~osamu/maint-guide/modify.es.html#quiltrc

 || Can you proof this as the lead Spanish translator for me? ||

SSH is now back to normal so you should be able to checkout as:

 $ git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/ddp/maint-guide.git

Best regards,

Osamu

PS: I am migrationg to this package upload -> web page update method promoted
    by David Prévot.