[TAF] po-debconf://fpc/es.po Re: Reminder for fpc translation updates (WAKE UP)

Hi the Spanish team, and some friendly translators in copy in the hope
this message will actually reach its destination,

Le 19/09/2012 15:37, David Prévot a écrit :
> SPANISH TEAM, WAKE UP!

Please, really, I soon won't be able to prevent the maintainer from
uploading.

> Le 08/09/2012 10:09, David Prévot a écrit :
>> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
>> Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:08:41 -0400.
>
> That was two days ago, so please hurry up ;).

POT file attached, please, do respond to the list to say you're taking
care of this translation, using a subject line like:

	[ITT] po-debconf://fpc/es.po

And please do send it as a bug report as soon as it's ready (and
eventually reviewed, but please, quickly), or directly to me if you're
afraid of the BTS.

Cheers

David

P.-S.: lsh-utils and git-stuff are waiting for an update too.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: fpc\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: fpc@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2012-09-25 19:56+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../fp-compiler.templates.in:2001
msgid "Rename \"/etc/fpc.cfg\" to \"/etc/fpc.cfg.bak\"?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../fp-compiler.templates.in:2001
msgid ""
"FPC now supports having multiple versions installed on the same system. The "
"update-alternatives command can be used to set a default version for\n"
" * fpc (the compiler);\n"
" * fpc.cfg (the configuration file);\n"
" * fp-utils (the helper tools)."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../fp-compiler.templates.in:2001
msgid ""
"Whatever version you may choose as default, the configuration files are "
"always backward compatible, so it should always be safe to use the latest "
"version."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../fp-compiler.templates.in:2001
msgid ""
"In order to use the alternatives system on the system wide FPC configuration "
"file you must accept renaming \"/etc/fpc.cfg\"; otherwise you will need to "
"manage this manually by yourself."
msgstr ""