Re: biomaj 1.2.0-4: Please update debconf PO translation for the package biomaj

El Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:54:11 -0600, Rafael Rivas escribió:

(Rafael, please, keep a bottom posting style and avoid using html
formatted messages, thanks)

> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 12:17 AM, Christian Perrier
> <bubulle@debian.org>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
>> biomaj. This process has resulted in changes that may make your
>> existing translation incomplete.
>>
>> A round of translation updates is being launched to synchronize all
>> translations.
>>
>> Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against the package.
>>

>> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Monday, January
>> 30, 2012.
>>
>> Thanks,

> Hi Christian,
>
> Don't know if Camaleón already sended the translation.... but, in case
> he didn't.... i attached it here.

Camaleón (that's me) is the last translator for biomaj package and she's
sending the update for the new strings to be reviewed by the rest of
Debian Spanish translation team members so if you want to traslate
something you can start by saying "hello" at the Spanish mailing list to
avoid translation collisions.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón