Re: [TAF] po-debconf://ntfs-3g/es.po 2u

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 06:58:22PM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> This mail is meant to notify the former translator as well as the
> Spanish l10n team that the XXX package debconf templates need an
> update.

Well, the XXXX package (both the one in this TAF and others) are now being
taken care of. Most of the changes in many of these were rather small.
Probably most of them will be in the BTS in the next coming week.

I'm taking over some translations as Francisco Javier Cuadrado will not be
able to take care of these in the coming months.

> Please followup to debian-l10n-spanish for subsequent work. I send this
> mail just to initiate the process and try helping in reaching 100%
> again for Spanish in debconf templates.

Well, once in the BTS I guess some NMUs will be needed  ;)

Regards

Javier