Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package beep 1.2.2-18

El miércoles, 21 de junio de 2006 12:54, Gerfried Fuchs escribió:
> Hi!
>
>  I changed the question-like string from the select into a more fitting
> promt-like one, thus it requires an update in the translations.  It is
> just a short string, so it would be nice if you could send back your
> updates (or submit them to the BTS) soonish as I want to upload the
> package at the start of next week.
>
>  A sidenote to the russian team: Last time I sent an update request both
> the mail to Ilgiz Kalmetev as to the ru@li.org address bounced, so I
> think it would be reasonable for one of you to pick it up and change the
> informations in the header appropriately.
>
>  Thanks in advance for your support,
> Rhonda

	Hello, Gerfried.  I reviewed the PO and changed some other things in order to
clarify the installation procedure.

	Ah, and I have noticed that you intended to have sent the mail both to
Spanish and Russian teams, but you only sent it to us. :-)

	The es.po is attached.  Best regards,

		Ender.
--
- Pirata: Arrrgh... Mi bisabuela de 98 años tiene mejores bíceps que tú.
- Guybrush Threepwood: Ugh, sí, pero tanto ella como yo tenemos mejor