----- Forwarded message from Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> -----

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:14:37 +0100
From: Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org>
To: Ignacio García Fernández <ignacio.garcia@uv.es>

        Hi!

 I will add (I guess I mentioned it already) a
dwn-trans-english@lists.alioth.debian.org mailinglist where the
different translation teams can discuss understanding problems and
mention typos in the english original. In that way I hope that it will
reduce the amount of messages Joey receives wrt/ that problems. I guess
I can convince Joey to send his previews to that list, too.

 I will add it tomorrow and I hope you don't mind that I don't want to
wait any longer :)

 So long,
Alfie
--
mknod /dev/aha c sky earth
                                  -- me, 08/2000

----- End forwarded message -----

--
May the source be with you
Ignacio García Fernández                       Instituto de Robótica