Re: [Re: Coordinacion de la traduccion de documentos]

Estimado SKaVeN:

Tal como Javier comenta en su mail la direccion
http://www.debian.org/international/spanish/ltcp
estara disponible "cuando se actualize el servidor"
y ha sido muy amable de tu parte tomarte la molestia de comprobarlo
personalmente y de compartir tu experiencia con la lista.

Desde ya muchas gracias

ivan/zaikxtox

http://www.barrapunto.com/debian
> > que también tiene una copia ahora.
>
> la dirección "www.debian.org/international/spanish/ltcp" no funciona
>
> --
> Nos leemos...
>
>    SKaVeN - skaven@linuxfreak.com
>    Linux Powered (Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 Slink)
>    Linux Registered User #158497 (http://counter.li.org)

Yes... i'm a registered Linux user by counter.li.org... but i have forgotten
my number. Anyway who cares?

Free science and free software are just two aspects of the same complex
reality: long-term human survival.
Support humankind, use Linux.

The following invitation to get a free e-mail account is not from me. If you
want a web mail try to find another, cuz this need javascript. If it's
possible test it against Lynx or Links browsers.