Re: glibc 2.36-8: Please update debconf PO translation for the package glibc | debconf-glibc.ro.po updated

3 ianuarie 2023 la 21:37, "Aurelien Jarno" <aurel32@debian.org> a scris:

> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> glibc. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against glibc.

Hi Aurelien,

my name is Remus-Gabriel Chelu and I am a recent member of the Romanian Debian team;
the old translator of debconf file for glibc, Stan Ioan-Eugen <stan.ieugen@gmail.com>
currently has very little free time to deal with keeping the translations done
under Debian up to date, which I volunteered to continue the work he started.

I am attaching the debconf-glibc.ro.po translation file updated, completed and
revised by the team members.

Regards,
Remus-Gabriel