Re: debian-faq 5.0.1: Please translate the package debian-faq

Ciao!

If memory serves me right I am the last translator for the Italian version.

>Please note that the French and Russian translations are already handled
>with po4a, and you are more than welcome to switch to PO files to handle
>this translation too (see “HOWTO convert a pre-existing translation to
>po4a?” in po4a(7)).

I will (try to) do the switching to PO files.

>The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
>Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:43:05 -0400.

This is kind of a short time. I have no idea how big the changes are and more
importantly how easy the switching to PO files will be. I will try to do my
best,
but I can't promise to be on time.

Thanks,
beatrice.