Fwd: Would you consider a copyright reassignment for your work on the Debian website?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Would you consider a copyright reassignment for your work on
the Debian website?
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 23:34:12 +0100
From: Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org>
To: atoz-chevara-guest@alioth.debian.org

Hi,

First of all, congratulations, you're one of the most active contributors
on the Debian website of the last two years.

We recently brought back the copyright issue (#238245 [1]): the Debian
website currently uses a non DFSG free license. To definitely address
this issue and avoid it coming up later again, we need your input. There
are two possible strategies we can choose: one is a copyright assignment
from all contributors to SPI; the other is a blanket permission from
contributors to the Debian Web Team to relicense the Website under a DFSG
free license of their choosing.

You can find more context around this issue in the aforementioned
original bugreport as well as in bug #388141 [2], including Stefano's
proposal [3] for the blanket permission.

1: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=238245
2: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=388141#206
3: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=388141#251

Now, having had a hopefully good read, would you consider to:

  [ ] accept to grant copyright of your website contributions to SPI;
  [ ] give blanket permission to re-license those under any DFSG-free
      license.
Even if you already stated in the bug log, via IRC or whatever if
you're fine (or not) with one or both of these approaches, we would
be glad if you could take a few seconds to respond us, by putting
yes or no in the previous brackets. Feel free to provide more
comments directly or to any of the current bug logs.

Regards
Francesca, on behalf of the Debian Web Team