Shadow's manpages translation

Dear Debian Hungarian translators,

It seems that some Hungarian man pages are not the translation of the
current English man pages.  Can you have a look at them, and see if they
need an update?

login.1:
 * The man page has probably been rewritten since the last translation.

newgrp.1:
 * no [] arround -c
 * There is a "HIBÁK" section in the Hungarian translation, but no
   corresponding section in the English man page.  Is this something we
   may want to have in the English version?

passwd.1:
 * -e is missing
 * some paragraphs are missing

Other pages (of the shadow source package) seems to be up-to-date.

Can you provide an update as a bug to the shadow package, or indicate if
some man pages is so outdated that they should be dropped because they
would mislead users (only login.1 seems that different, but ... I don't
speak Hungarian;).  You may also only wish to add a notice indicating that
users can have a look at the more up-to-date English man pages with the
"man -L C <...>" command.

The French translation was handled with po4a, which permits to translate
the man pages using a PO file, and permits to ease future updates of the
translation).  You can have a look at the man/fr directory in the shadow
source package.  If you want to use po4a, don't hesitate to mail me for
any question you have (e.g. I can prepare you the po4a conf file, provide
the POT file, and automatically fill it with the current translation
(which you will then have to verify)).

There is an opportunity to include this update in Sarge.

Thanks in advance,
--
Nekral