Know the Facts. Know the Consequences.

Dear Friends,

With the ballot papers due to arrive in the mail from 12th September, it is vitally important that all Australians are aware of the serious consequences that changing the marriage law will have on both individuals and institutions.

The results of this vote will not only affect marriage. Behind it lies a multi-billion-dollar political agenda driven by activists in an effort to destroy the existing structures of society and the family.

Please see the information provided on the attached leaflet and forward this email to as many of your family and friends as possible. Alternatively, you can print this leaflet and distribute it in the mail boxes of those in your street/suburb.

Australians need to know the devastating effects that redefining marriage has already had on other countries, so that we do not make the same mistake.

For more information visit:

https://www.coalitionformarriage.com.au/

and select the ‘CONSEQUENCES’ tab to become well informed.

Please vote ‘NO’ to uphold the dignity of marriage and family life, and to protect our children from the hidden anti-family political agenda.