Re: sl-modem 2.9.11~20080817-1~intrepid4: Please update debconf PO translation for the package sl-modem

Hi,

???????? ???????????????? (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
<aelmahmoudy@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
>sl-modem. The English template has been changed, and now some
>messages are marked \"fuzzy\" in your translation or are missing.
>I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
>Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
>against sl-modem.
>The deadline for receiving the updated translation is +10 days.

please find attached the translated file.

I hope it's ok to send it to the debian-l10n-german list?

regards
Frank

# Translation of caudium debconf templates to German
# Copyright (C) Eduard Bloch <blade@debian.org>
# Copyright (C) Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de>, 2007.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the caudium package.
#
"Project-Id-Version: sl-modem 2.9.9d+e-pre2-8\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: Source: sl-modem@packages.debian.org\n"
"Last-Translator: Frank Dietrich <ablesoft@gmx.de>\n"

#. Type: select
#: ../sl-modem-daemon.templates:1001
msgid "USA [ Enter the country (in uppercase and in English) where your language is mostly spoken, for example FRANCE for French ]"
msgstr "USA [ Geben Sie das Land ein (in Gro�buchstaben und in Englisch), in welchem überwiegend Ihre Sprache gesprochen wird. Als Beispiel: FRANCE für Frankreich. ]"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. Translators: Enter the country (in uppercase and in English) where your
#. language is mostly spoken, for example FRANCE for French or GERMANY for
#. German
#: ../sl-modem-daemon.templates:1002
msgid "Location of the modem:"
msgstr "Standort des Modems:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. Translators: Enter the country (in uppercase and in English) where your
#. language is mostly spoken, for example FRANCE for French or GERMANY for
#. German
#: ../sl-modem-daemon.templates:1002
msgid "In which country is your modem located? Please select the telephone system used in your country."
msgstr "In welchem Land befindet sich ihr Modem? Bitte wählen Sie das Telefon-System Ihres Landes aus."

#~ msgid "USA"
#~ msgstr "GERMANY"
#~ msgid "_list_"
#~ msgstr "_list_"