manpages-l10n: Problems with applying the compendium messages

Hello,

today I've added the recently committed .po files to the compendium,
as I do from time to time. The following gettext message from
man2/fcntl.2.po has been added:

#. type: Plain text
#: archlinux debian-buster debian-unstable fedora-rawhide mageia-cauldron
#: opensuse-tumbleweed
msgid "For a successful call, the return value depends on the operation:"
msgstr ""
"La valeur renvoyée par B<fcntl>() varie suivant le type d'opération\\ :"

It is there from the first day on; it came with the initial import
from Perkamon. But now the message resides in the compendium, it will
be written back to other .po files where this message appears, like
man2/bpf.2.po. But then the translation is wrong. I've fixed it (see
the appropriate commit), but this should be proofread by a native
speaker.

In general, it would be very helpful if the committer of a .po file
would run the script use-for-compendium.sh for that file. This way the
translation can be written back to other .po files, which saves time.
But before committing such changes, always run »git diff« to see what
would be changed.

Best Regards,
Mario