Re: issue related to BTS#946622 (mentions rpki-trust-anchor instead of rpki-trust-anchors)

Hi Laura,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 12:12:12PM +0100, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> Hello Grégoire and French team,
>
> Thanks for your contributions translating Debian!
>
> There is a BTS spider robot collecting info from the l10n mailing lists, in
> order to create the statistics pages available in https://l10n.debian.org
>
> The robot got confused with the message related to BTS#946622, because a typo in
> the name of the package in the subject of the mail.

I'm the culprit. I'm using the dl10n-txt script to daily send me the
french translations report and when I opened TAF topic I copied and
pasted what the script sent me and it was without the trailing 's'. I
knew there was an issue when the day after, the script still told me
that the rpki package was still to be looked after without the todo
status. I went to the debian website to check and I was that the s was
lacking. This is why I have waited for Grégoire to complete the task and
sent a [DONE] flag for the robot.
Sorry for that. I think Grégoire will send a new BTS ASAP.

Cheers!