[TAF] wml://News/2011/20110625.wml

Salut,

La version original de l'annonce vient d'être mise en ligne, il y a
vraiment moyen de commencer dans de bonnes conditions (j'ai proposé un
brouillon de traduction pour les paquets stables mis à jour dans mon
ligne :

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2011/2011-06-26-point-release.wml

Merci à la personne intéressée de répondre par un ITT, et de se mettre
au boulot (toujours bosser ici ;-).

Amicalement

David

Le 21/06/2011 22:43, David Prévot a écrit :
> Salut,
>
> Puisque la mise à jour de Debian 6.0.2 est prévue pour samedi, et que
> l'équipe de publication a déjà donné un aperçu [1] de ce qu'elle
> contiendra, j'ai commencé à traduire ces mises à jour [2] (en virant les
> paquets spécifiques à l'installateur Debian) dans le canevas de
> l'annonce précédente. J'avais l'intention de préparer aussi les annonces
> de sécurité (on se doute desquelles seront inclues, et elles sont déjà
> traduites), mais le temps me manque.
>
> 1 : http://lists.debian.org/debian-stable-announce/2011/06/msg00000.html
> 2 :
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/fr/2011/2011-06-25-Point-release.wml
>
> Avec un peu de chance, la version anglaise sera proposée à la relecture
> sur les listes debian-{publicity,i18n,l10n-english}@l.d.o avant la
> dernière minute afin de préparer la publication et l'envoi de la version
> française dans les meilleurs délais.
>
> Amicalement
>
> David
>

> !DSPAM:266,4e015702264011373547447!

<define-tag pagetitle>Updated Debian 6.0: 6.0.2 released</define-tag>
<define-tag release_date>2011-06-26</define-tag>
#use wml::debian::news
# $Id:

<define-tag release>6.0</define-tag>
<define-tag codename>squeeze</define-tag>
<define-tag revision>6.0.2</define-tag>

<define-tag dsa>
    my @p = ();
    for my $p (split (/,\s*/, "%2")) {
	push (@p, sprintf ('<a href="http://packages.debian.org/src:%s";>%s</a>', $p, $p));
    }
    print join (", ", @p);
</define-tag>

<define-tag correction>
</define-tag>

<define-tag srcpkg><a href="http://packages.debian.org/src:%0";>%0</a></define-tag>

This update mainly adds corrections for security problems to the stable
release, along with a few adjustment to serious problems.  Security advisories
were already published separately and are referenced where available.</p>

6.0 but only updates some of the packages included.  There is
no need to throw away 6.0 CDs or DVDs but only to update via an
up-to-date Debian mirror after an installation, to cause any out of date
packages to be updated.</p>

to update many packages and most updates from security.debian.org are
included in this update.</p>

installation media accompanied with the package archive respectively will
be available soon at the regular locations.</p>

aptitude (or apt) package tool (see the sources.list(5) manual page) to
one of Debian's many FTP or HTTP mirrors.  A comprehensive list of
mirrors is available at:</p>

<h2>Miscellaneous Bugfixes</h2>

packages:</p>
<correction aide                             "Properly support large files on 32-bit systems; fix group for bind9 log files">
<correction approx                           "Don't try caching InRelease or non-.gz compressed files">
<correction apr                              "Fix apr_ino_t changing size depending on -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS on kfreebsd-*">
<correction apt                              "Fix file size calculation on big-endian arches; don't prompt for CD re-insertion on "apt-get update"; add XZ support">
<correction apt-listchanges                  "Correctly handle NEWS files containing only one entry">
<correction base-files                       "Update /etc/debian_version">
<correction clive                            "Adapt for liveleak.com changes">
<correction dbus                             "Fix local DoS for system services (CVE-2011-2200)">
<correction deborphan                        "Exclude libreoffice from --guess-section output; trap WINCH in a POSIX way; minor translation fixes">
<correction dokuwiki                         "Fix an ACL bypass issue in the XMLRPC interface">
<correction dpkg                             "Fix regression in 'dpkg-divert --rename'; dpkg-split: don't corrupt metadata on 32-bit systems; fix vsnprintf() compat declaration">
<correction e2fsprogs                        "Various bug fixes">
<correction fakechroot                       "Fix 'debootstrap --variant=fakechroot'">
<correction fcgiwrap                         "Fix init script's 'stop' target">
<correction gdm3                             "Reset SIGPIPE handler before starting the session; execute the PostSession script even when GDM is killed or shut down">
<correction git                              "Allow remove and purge in one step by terminating the git-daemon/log service before removing the gitlog user">
<correction gnome-settings-daemon            "Work around possible race condition when starting Xsettings manager">
<correction ia32-libs                        "Refresh packages from stable and proposed-updates.">
<correction iceowl                           "Security updates">
<correction im-config                        "Avoid breaking login via GDM if im-config is removed but not purged">
<correction inn                              "Stop using 'sort +1n' in makehistory; disable outdated CHECK_INCLUDED_TEXT option by default">
<correction josm                             "Give more verbose explanation to users who haven't agreed to the new OSM license">
<correction kde4libs                         "Wildcard SSL certificate and XSS security fixes; ktar checksum and UTF-8 longlink fixes">
<correction kdenetwork                       "Improve fix for CVE-2010-1000 directory traversal issue">
<correction kernel-wedge                     "Add hpsa and pm8001 to scsi-extra-modules; add bna to nic-extra-modules">
<correction kerneltop                        "Increase line buffer size to 1024 bytes">
<correction klibc                            "ipconfig: escape DHCP options and correctly handle multiple connected network devices (CVE-2011-1930)">
<correction krb5                             "Fix DoS; fix interoperability with w2k8r2 KDCs; fix invalid free and double free; don't make authentication fail if PAC verification fails">
<correction kupfer                           "Use correct parameter type to allow keybindings to work again">
<correction libapache2-mod-perl2             "Rebuild against apr 1.4.2-6+squeeze3 to pick up apr_ino_t size fix on kFreeBSD">
<correction libburn                          "Don't create images with overly-restrictive permissions">
<correction libfinance-quotehist-perl        "Disable test suite, broken by website changes">
<correction libmms                           "Fix alignment issues on arm">
<correction linux-2.6                        "New hardware support; add longterm 2.6.32.41; fix oops via corrupted partition tables">
<correction linux-kernel-di-amd64-2.6        "Rebuild against kernel-wedge 2.74+squeeze3">
<correction linux-kernel-di-armel-2.6        "Rebuild against kernel-wedge 2.74+squeeze3">
<correction linux-kernel-di-i386-2.6         "Rebuild against kernel-wedge 2.74+squeeze3">
<correction linux-kernel-di-ia64-2.6         "Rebuild against kernel-wedge 2.74+squeeze3">
<correction linux-kernel-di-mips-2.6         "Rebuild against kernel-wedge 2.74+squeeze3">
<correction linux-kernel-di-mipsel-2.6       "Rebuild against kernel-wedge 2.74+squeeze3">
<correction linux-kernel-di-powerpc-2.6      "Rebuild against kernel-wedge 2.74+squeeze3">
<correction linux-kernel-di-s390-2.6         "Rebuild against kernel-wedge 2.74+squeeze3">
<correction linux-kernel-di-sparc-2.6        "Rebuild against kernel-wedge 2.74+squeeze3">
<correction lua-expat                        "Fix the 'billion laughs' DoS attack">
<correction monkeysphere                     "Fix monkeysphere-host revoke-key">
<correction nagios-plugins                   "Allocate a big enough buffer to handle all IPs of hosts being pinged">
<correction nsd3                             "Remove statoverride before removing the package's user">
<correction openldap                         "Fix possible database corruption issues, several security issues and dpkg-reconfigure">
<correction php-svn                          "Rebuild against apr 1.4.2-6+squeeze3 to pick up apr_ino_t size fix on kFreeBSD">
<correction php5                             "Rebuild against apr 1.4.2-6+squeeze3 to pick up apr_ino_t size fix on kFreeBSD">
<correction pianobar                         "Update API keys for XMLRPC v30">
<correction postgresql-8.4                   "New upstream bugfix release; fix pg_upgrade use with TOAST tables">
<correction prosody                          "Fix the 'billion laughs' DoS attack">
<correction puppet                           "Fix service provider to properly use update-rc.d disable API">
<correction python-apt                       "Strip multiarch by default in RealParseDepends; add XZ support">
<correction python-gudev                     "Add missing dependency on python-gobject">
<correction q4wine                           "Stop shipping the library in lib64">
<correction qemu                             "Don't register qemu-mips(el) with binfmt on mips(el)">
<correction qemu-kvm                         "Fix division by 0 with some guests; fix vnc zlib overflow; don't abort on user hardware errors; fix migration on 32-bit">
<correction qt4-x11                          "Blacklist some fraudulent SSL certificates; fix weakness in wildcard certificate verification">
<correction rapidsvn                         "Rebuild against apr 1.4.2-6+squeeze3 to pick up apr_ino_t size fix on kFreeBSD">
<correction refpolicy                        "Various permissions fixes">
<correction reprepro                         "Handle Release files which don't contain md5sums">
<correction ruby1.8                          "Fix upgrades from lenny by making libruby1.8 conflict/replace irb1.8 and rdoc1.8">
<correction samba                            "Fix undefined symbol error from tdb2.so; several printing related bugs and a gid leak in winbind / idmap. Document the new and potentially disruptive 'map untrusted to domain'">
<correction schroot                          "Fix loading of dchroot.conf">
<correction softhsm                          "Remove statoverride entries before the package's user">
<correction sun-java6                        "New upstream security update">
<correction tzdata                           "New upstream version">
<correction vimperator                       "Resolve compatibility issues with iceweasel">
<correction widelands                        "Fix potential security issue in Internet games">
<correction xenomai                          "Adapt kernel patch to apply cleanly to squeeze's kernel">
<correction xserver-xorg-video-tseng         "Fix driver initialisation">

<h2>Debian Installer</h2>

number of important and security-related fixes together with support for
additional hardware.</p>

<h2>Security Updates</h2>

release. The Security Team has already released an advisory for each of
these updates:</p>

<dsa 2011 2161 openjdk-6               "Denial of service">
<dsa 2011 2193 libcgroup               "Several">
<dsa 2011 2194 libvirt                 "Privilege escalation">
<dsa 2011 2195 php5                    "Several">
<dsa 2011 2197 quagga                  "Denial of service">
<dsa 2011 2198 tex-common              "Insufficient input sanitizing">
<dsa 2011 2199 iceape                  "Update HTTPS certificate blacklist">
<dsa 2011 2200 iceweasel               "Update HTTPS certificate blacklist">
<dsa 2011 2201 wireshark               "Several">
<dsa 2011 2202 apache2                 "Failure to drop root privileges">
<dsa 2011 2203 nss                     "Update HTTPS certificate blacklist">
<dsa 2011 2205 gdm3                    "Privilege escalation">
<dsa 2011 2206 mahara                  "Several">
<dsa 2011 2208 bind9                   "Denial of service">
<dsa 2011 2209 tgt                     "Double free">
<dsa 2011 2210 tiff                    "Several">
<dsa 2011 2211 vlc                     "Missing input sanitising">
<dsa 2011 2212 tmux                    "Privilege escalation">
<dsa 2011 2213 x11-xserver-utils       "Missing input sanitizing">
<dsa 2011 2214 ikiwiki                 "Missing input validation">
<dsa 2011 2215 gitolite                "Directory traversal">
<dsa 2011 2216 isc-dhcp                "Missing input sanitizing">
<dsa 2011 2218 vlc                     "Heap-based buffer overflow">
<dsa 2011 2219 xmlsec1                 "File overwrite">
<dsa 2011 2220 request-tracker3.8      "Several">
<dsa 2011 2221 libmojolicious-perl     "Directory traversal">
<dsa 2011 2222 tinyproxy               "Incorrect ACL processing">
<dsa 2011 2223 doctrine                "SQL injection">
<dsa 2011 2224 openjdk-6               "Several">
<dsa 2011 2225 asterisk                "Several">
<dsa 2011 2226 libmodplug              "Buffer overflow">
<dsa 2011 2227 iceape                  "Several">
<dsa 2011 2229 spip                    "Denial of service">
<dsa 2011 2230 qemu-kvm                "Several">
<dsa 2011 2231 otrs2                   "Cross-site scripting">
<dsa 2011 2232 exim4                   "Format string vulnerability">
<dsa 2011 2233 postfix                 "Several">
<dsa 2011 2235 icedove                 "Several">
<dsa 2011 2236 exim4                   "Command injection">
<dsa 2011 2237 apr                     "Denial of service">
<dsa 2011 2238 vino                    "Denial of service">
<dsa 2011 2239 libmojolicious-perl     "Several">
<dsa 2011 2240 user-mode-linux         "Several issues">
<dsa 2011 2240 linux-2.6               "Several issues">
<dsa 2011 2241 qemu-kvm                "Implementation error">
<dsa 2011 2242 cyrus-imapd-2.2         "Implementation error">
<dsa 2011 2244 bind9                   "Wrong boundary condition">
<dsa 2011 2245 chromium-browser        "Several vulnerabilities">
<dsa 2011 2246 mahara                  "Several vulnerabilities">
<dsa 2011 2247 rails                   "Several vulnerabilities">
<dsa 2011 2249 jabberd14               "Denial of service">
<dsa 2011 2250 citadel                 "Denial of service">
<dsa 2011 2254 oprofile                "Command injection">
<dsa 2011 2255 libxml2                 "Buffer overflow">
<dsa 2011 2256 tiff                    "Buffer overflow">
<dsa 2011 2257 vlc                     "Buffer overflow">
<dsa 2011 2259 fex                     "Authentication bypass">
<dsa 2011 2261 redmine                 "Several">
<dsa 2011 2262 moodle                  "Several">
<dsa 2011 2263 movabletype-opensource  "Several">
<dsa 2011 2265 perl                    "Missing taint check">

<h2>Removed packages</h2>

control:</p>

<correction ktsuss                    "security issues; unmaintained">

revision:</p>

  <url "http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/<downcase <codename>>/ChangeLog">

  <url "http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/";>

  <url "http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/proposed-updates";>

  <a
  href="$(HOME)/releases/stable/">http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/</a>

<h2>About Debian</h2>

volunteer their time and effort in order to produce the completely free
operating system Debian.</p>

<h2>Contact Information</h2>

&lt;press@debian.org&gt;, or contact the stable release team at
&lt;debian-release@lists.debian.org&gt;.</p>