Re: maint-guide: ready for translation update

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 08:17:50AM -0400, David Prévot wrote:

> Another note (from translator to translator): the conversion process
> took care of restoring most of the existing translation, but some of
> them were lost anyway. I managed to restore a few more string from the
> source of maint-guide 1.2.25 currently in the archive: e.g. some
> footnote were already translated in the PO file from the SGML source, so
> I was able to copy and paste the existing translation and manually take
> care of the tag (DocBook ones are different).

Just in case you guys are wondering why my conversion did not do the
right job ....

The conversion program checked msgid and msgstr for the tags used.  If
they did not match, I reset that PO entry (exception were when they were
within <footnote>...</footnote>.)

Oh, if you want to override wikipedia reference, see what David has
done for French.  This will overide English linking :-)

Also, please read README.translators.  Its later half has been updated.
If you are still using subversion with its original client, think again.
Use of "git svn ..." gives you local repo where you can use many
commands.

Osamu