Re: vidalia 0.2.10-2: Please update the PO translation for the package vidalia

Quoting Ulises Vitulli (dererk@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
> vidalia. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing (most of them).
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it, there are
> no more than 15 lines and I'm resting on this for reaching a good shape
> on the Squeeze release.
>
> Please send the updated file to *me* only.

Hmmm, not much time for working on this but I already see a big
debbconf note and....those are usually discouraged.

So, this and the change or nearly everything in debconf templates does
not make me entirely happy with the changes, particularly at that time
of the release, when most translation teams are fighting to get the
last bits in place for being 100%.

I'll probably work on this update anyway but....eh...:-|