Please Get Back To Me Today.

Hallo,
It is my prayers that in any time in your life that you need help, God
Himself will come to your aid. I wish to invest in the manufacturing
and real estate business in your country. I have a substantial amount
which I would like to invest in this transaction and i would like you to assist me in this transaction. I am only 16yrs old and until i am 24yrs I would not be a able to claim this funds I will liberally give you 15% of all the sum if you can act as my benefactor and guardian. Once you accept my request I would further you more details. You can reply me at my personal mailbox: rsuth@web2mail.com with the following information?s:

1,YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
2,YOUR OCCUPATION
3,YOUR AGE
4,YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.