Re: The Plan

Le samedi 17 janvier 2004, Tim Dijkstra écrit :
> > As I'm not very fond of copying lots of files on Debian machines when
> > they already are in the list archives, I've replaced the 'file' column
> > by a 'url' one (so it can still be use to store file url) and still
> > have to work on how to fill it (I must parse the list archives).
>
> This sounds good, but how do you get the URLs to these files? I can't
> seem to find a reference to the list archive in the emails. Also there
> doesn't seem to be a way to reconstruct the URL from the emails.

in the archive, message url is:

parsed for each <lang>, archive is rebuilt every other 20 minutes so I
just have to increment until I get a 404 error.

in the message there are links to each mime parts but text/*.

the first step is to make links to the messages, then I'll implement
links to the mime parts.

Nicolas