Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:18:12 +0100
From: Tim Dijkstra <tim@famdijkstra.org>
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: String freeze (was Re: Debian Debconf Translation: Compromise)

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:27:09 +0100
barbier@linuxfr.org (Denis Barbier) wrote:

> [Cc: debian-i18n to get translators' attention]
>
> Sounds fair.  I will go through the BTS and collect l10n related
> bugreports so that they can be worked on.  If there are other people
> interested in helping, please send me a mail so that we can coordinate
> our efforts.

Since august last year, the dutch team is using pseudo-urls to
coordinate, like the french but with some new and renamed conventions.
I've made a page [0] that collects these urls and hence is a status page
for dutch translations. All translations on this site with status 'BTS'
are still open (a script checks this a few times a day), the date listed
for a bug is the date the bug was opened. You can collect a few long
standing bugs from this page, the oldest are obviously from august ...

grts Tim

[0] http://www.famdijkstra.org/debian/l10n/