Re: FAQ.html and MANUAL.html, was Re: fwd: Re: Re: Please review changed man-file of w3m

Hello Justin,

I updated my ods-spreadsheet file. Classified the descriptions with no
further remarks from your side with "r" for ready.

Justin B Rye schrieb am 25. Mai 2016 um 12:47

> > ACCESSKEY,0,,implementation not clear,Pop up accesskey menu,,

> This is fixed now, at least in Stretch.  It scans the page for tags
> with accesskey="x" attributes and constructs a menu listing them.  The
> hard part is finding a page that has any, but ironically enough:
>  http://www.thesitewizard.com/webdesign/access-keys-are-useless.shtml

Had a look at this article. The most convincing argument "I suspect
that the original idea of access keys arose from the experience of
computer applications providing a keyboard interface. The trouble with
this thinking is that most websites are not applications."

[...]

> > DISPLAY_IMAGE,0,,,Redraw images,Redraw images,
> > DOWN,0,,,Scroll the screen down one line,Scroll screen down one line,
> > DOWNLOAD_LIST,0,,,Display downloads panel,Display downloads panel,
> > EDIT,0,,,Edit local source,Edit local source,
> > EDIT_SCREEN,0,,,Edit rendered copy of page,Edit rendered copy of page,
> > END,0,,,Go to the last line,Go to the last line,
> > ESCBMAP,0,,implementation not clear,,,
> > ESCMAP,0,,implementation not clear,,,

> Wait, where did these two come from?

They appear in main.c

$ grep -n ESCMAP  0.5.3-27/main.c
1423:DEFUN(escmap, ESCMAP, "ESC map")
$ grep -n ESCBMAP  0.5.3-27/main.c
1431:DEFUN(escbmap, ESCBMAP, "ESC [ map")

I do not think that we need to care for them.

> > EXIT,0,,,Quit at once,Quit at once,
> > EXIT-1,ABORT,,,Quit at once,Quit at once,
>
> Oh, so ABORT is an alias for something subtly different from plain
> EXIT?  Or is this just a way of adding aliases to the table?

Yes. It was my way of make the aliases follow one "main" function name when sorting the spreadsheet alphabetically.

> > EXTERN,0,,,Display using an external browser,Display current document using an external browser. Prefixed with 2 ? 9 starts alternative configured browsers,
> > EXTERN_LINK,0,,,Display target using an external browser,Display hyperlink target using an external browser. Prefixed with 2 ? 9 starts alternative configured browsers,

> Is the "?" in these two a mangled dash or something?

Yes. I was the character that produces "..." coded in UTF-8. I tend to
use three dots instead in patches or documentation files to avoid this
transformation errors.

[...]

> > LINE_INFO,0,,,Display position,Display current position in page,
> > LINK_BEGIN,0,,,Move to the first hyperlink,Move to the first hyperlink,
> > LINK_END,0,,,Move to the last hyperlink,Move to the last hyperlink,
> > LINK_MENU,0,,,Pop up link element menu,Pop up link element menu,
> > LINK_N,0,,,Go to the nth link,,
> > LIST,0,,,Show URLs referenced,"Show all link elements, hyperlinks and images",
>
> Why in quotes?
> (For d-l-e house style I'd add a comma to lists like these.)

The quotes have been added when exporting the table of the ods-file
into a csv-file becaus this cell contains a comma. No need to
care. The LibrOffice spreadsheet just serves me to overview the
revision project.

> > LIST_MENU,0,,,Pop up hyperlink menu,Pop up link menu with the current hyperlink selected,identical to LIST_MENU but no alias

> Huh?  LIST_MENU is almost identical to LIST_MENU?

My remark was wrong. The sibling is MOVE_LIST_MENU which allows to
jump to a selected hyperlinks within the document.

[...]

> > MENU,0,,,Pop up menu,Pop up menu,
> > MENU-1,MAIN_MENU,,,,,
> > MENU_MOUSE,0,,not implemented?,,,
> > MOUSE,0,,not implemented?,Mouse operation,,

> These ought to do something if you decipher README.mouse and configure
> things appropriately, but I've never tested it.

I had a look on README.mouse too now. I did not find command "MOUSE"
there. Anyway, I am not keen on the tests necessary to make it clear
what command MOUSE serves for. For all the MOUSE commands, I would
limit efforts to copy the description given in main.c:

  DEFUN(msToggle, MOUSE_TOGGLE, "Toggle mouse support")
  DEFUN(mouse, MOUSE, "mouse operation")
  DEFUN(sgrmouse, SGRMOUSE, "SGR 1006 mouse operation")
  DEFUN(movMs, MOVE_MOUSE, "Move cursor to mouse cursor (for mouse action)")
  DEFUN(menuMs, MENU_MOUSE, "Pop up menu at mouse cursor (for mouse action)")
  DEFUN(tabMs, TAB_MOUSE, "Move to tab on mouse cursor (for mouse action)")
  DEFUN(closeTMs, CLOSE_TAB_MOUSE,

[...]

> > MOVE_MOUSE,0,,not implemented?,,Move cursor to mouse position,

> Apparently implemented as the default binding of mousebutton 1.

You're right.

> > MOVE_RIGHT,0,,,Cursor right,Move cursor right (with half a screen shift at the edge of the screen),
> > MOVE_RIGHT1,0,,,Cursor right,Move cursor right (with one column shift at the edge of the screen),
> > MOVE_UP,0,,,Cursor up,Move the cursor up (with a half-screen scroll at the screen edge),
> > MOVE_UP1,0,,,Cursor up,Move the cursor up (with a one-line scroll at the screen edge),
> > MSGS,0,,,Show errors,Display error messages,

> > MULTIMAP,0,,helps w3m to crash :-),,,

> Oh, the other segfault function.  Have we reported this one?

No.

> > NULL,0,,,Do nothing,Do nothing,
> > NULL-1,NOTHING,,,Do nothing,Do nothing,
> > NULL-2,@@@,,,Do nothing,Do nothing,

> So many different kinds of nothing, and it doesn't even have aliases
> for NOP, NOOP, NO_OP, and so on!

You're joking.

> > OPTIONS,0,,,Show options panel,Display options setting panel,
> > PCMAP,0,,completely obscure function,,,

> Well, at least one unconnected piece of nineties software has a
> commandline option "-pcmap: Use a private colormap"... is this for the
> w3m-image processing?

This is a good guess. I think the command is not worth further investigations.

> > PREV,0,,,Previous buffer,Switch to previous buffer,
> > PREV_HALF_PAGE,0,,,Up half a page,Scroll up half a page,
> > PREV_LINK,0,,,Previous hyperlink,Move to the previous hyperlink,
> > PREV_MARK,0,,,Go to the previous mark,Go to the previous mark,
> > PREV_PAGE,0,,,Show previous page,Scroll one page up,
> > PREV_TAB,0,,,Previous tab,Switch to the previous tab,
> > PREV_VISITED,0,,,Previous visited hyperlink,Move to the previous visited hyperlink,
> > PREV_WORD,0,,,Previous word,Move to the previous word,
> > QUIT,0,,,Quit when confirmed,Quit with confirmation request,
>                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Oddly expressed.

As you wrote you would not write "Quit after confirmation" on 12th
april, a plain "Quit" remains as short description for function
QUIT. In principle, it sufficiently differs from "Quit at once" for
function EXIT.

[...]

> > RESHAPE ,0,,,Re-render buffer,,insufficient documentation
>
> Well, there's an obscure reference here:
> 	http://w3m.sourceforge.net/RELNOTE-0.4

OK. Still I miss a clue on the differences to REDRAW. main.c reveals
that they call for different sets of subroutines. A w3m developer
shall explain this.

Do you prefer "rerender" oder "re-render"?

[...]

> > SGRMOUSE,0,,obscure function,SGR 1006 mouse operation,,

> Apparently SGR is a mouse "protocol"; the web shows plenty of people
> coding up support for it, but no documentation for what it *is*.

I think no user will ask for more information than the description
"SGR 1006 mouse operation" taken from main.c.

[...]

> > STOP_IMAGE,0,,,Stop loading images,Stop loading and drawing of images,insuffiient documentation

> I did some followup testing for this and found out absolutely nothing
> that I remember.

A w3m  developer owes us an explanation about it.

> > SUBMIT,0,,,Submit form,Submit form,
> > SUSPEND ,0,,,Suspend,Suspend w3m to background,
> > SUSPEND-1,INTERRUPT,,,Suspend,Suspend w3m to background,
> > TAB_GOTO,0,,,Open URL in new tab,Open URL in a new tab,"Google hits content ""in a""  > ""on a""  > ""as a""  > ""within a"" tab"

> How many of the "in a tab" results are things going on within some
> preexisting tab?

I did not analyse the results. I just tried to get how often the prepositions appear. The first items of a result list:

---

 [content "in a tab"  ]
 Ungefähr 670.000 Ergebnisse
Tab Bar Controllers - Apple Developer

https://developer.apple.com/.../TabBarControllers.html
15 Nov 2014 ... Each content view controller manages a distinct view
hierarchy, and the ... In a
tab bar interface, the tab bar view is considered to be part of a ...

Bootstrap JS Tab Reference - W3Schools

www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/bootstrap_ref_js_tab.asp
Tabs are used to separate content into different panes where each pane
is viewable ... class with a unique ID for every tab and wrap them in a
.tab-content
class.

Content Tabs - Mozilla | MDN

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/.../Content_Tabs

11 Sep 2013 ... Content Tabs enable Thunderbird to display remote
content in a tab, which users
can browse in (mostly) the same way as with a browser.

WordPress ? Support » Link to content in a tab

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/link-to-content-in-a-tab
Is it possible to have a link from one page to tabbed content on
another page? I
looked around and saw that if you add # in front of tab id followed by
name of tab

Functional CSS Tabs Revisited | CSS-Tricks

https://css-tricks.com/functional-css-tabs-revisited/
23 Aug 2011 ... When a radio button is :checked, make the adjacent
content area sit on top with
..... such as a long name in a tab, the tab stretches for the name.

Replace content in a tab - OutSystems

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/.../replace-content-in-a-tab/
7 Mar 2016 ... I have a tab container with three tabs. Two of the tabs
show lists of data. If I click
on a link in a row of a list, I want the Edit screen to render in
the ...

JavaScript Tabs - Create Tabbed Web Pages Easily - Elated.com

www.elated.com/articles/javascript-tabs/
17 Mar 2009 ... Here's the first of the 3 tab content div s in the
example: .... Used by init() and
showTab() to extract the content div ID referenced in a tab link.

chrome.tabs - Google Chrome

https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/tabs
onConnect event is fired in each content script running in the
specified tab for the
current extension. ..... Detects the primary language of the content in
a tab.

Tab display module - MoodleDocs

https://docs.moodle.org/23/en/Tab_display_module
6 Aug 2010 ... Contents. [hide]. 1 Introduction; 2 Installation; 3
Using Tab Display ... for that
matter, in a tab structure per chapter/module within a course.

Hyperlink to content in a tab or accordion | Beaver Builder

https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/.../hyperlink-to-content-in-a-tab-or-
accordion/
2 Apr 2015 ... I would like to know if it is possible to insert an
anchor into a tab or an accordion
and create hyperlinks elsewhere that would automatically open ...

---

> "As a tab" would avoid that misinterpretation, but
> "in a *new* tab" probably handles it equally well.

We should decide which preposition to prefer in this context. So far,
we have a mixture of "within a tab" and "in a tab". My problem with
"as a tab" and "as a buffer" is that "as" suggests (to me) that
content (text, data) and container (tab, buffer, storage area) are the
same.

> > TAB_LINK,0,,,Follow link in a new tab,Folloy current hyperlink in a new tab,
                                              ^
> s/Folloy/Follow/

Corrected.

> > TAB_RIGHT,0,,,Next tab right,Move right along the tab bar,
> > UNDO,0,,,,Cancel the last cursor movement,
> > UP,0,,,,Scroll screen up one line,
> > VERSION,0,,,Display version,Display version of w3m,
> > VIEW_IMAGE,0,,,Send image to viewer,Display image in viewer,
> > WRAP_TOGGLE,0,,,Toggle search wrap mode,Toggle wrapping mode in searches,
> > ,,,,,,
> > ,,BUF:DELETE,,Delete item,Delete selected item,"as ""item"" applies to buffer menu and tab menu"

> Huh?

If we replace the heading "Buffer selection mode" by "Buffer/Tab
selection mode" in the MANUAL.html, the four commands need to be
correct for the buffer menu and the tab menu. Using the word "item" is
necessary then because in the first case, BUF:DELETE deletes a buffer,
in the second case it deletes a tab. (You already wrote about this
from another point of view: "What usage information is provided by the
bottom line?" It is the correct and specific hint for the command
BUF:DELETE for both menus.)

[...]

> > ,,LINEEDIT:KILL_AFTER,,,Delete everything after cursor,
> > ,,LINEEDIT:KILL_BEFORE,,,Delete everything before cursor,

Wouldn't it be better to write "in front of" / "behind" the cursor?

> > ,,LINEEDIT:NEXT,,,Fetch the next string from the history list,
> > ,,LINEEDIT:PREV,,,Fetch the previous string from the history list,
> > ,,LINEEDIT:TOP,,,Move to the begin of the line,
>                                   ^ning^

OK

[...]

> > ,,MENU:SUSPEND,obscure function,,,
>
> I haven't even tried to test this.

I can not even imagine the keyboard input method for this group of
commands "MENU:*"

Within the menu, I was satisfied with mouse operations or the
four arrow or the RETURN key as alternative.

I think it is not worth to bother about.

[...]

> > ,,MENU:TOP,,,Move to the first item,
> > ,,MENU:UP,,,Move to the previous item,
> > ,, ,,,,
> > ,,Bookmark operation,,,Bookmark management,
> > ,,Buffer operation,,,Buffer operations,
> > ,,Buffer selection mode,,,Buffer and tab selection,
> > ,,Dictionary look-up,,,Dictionary lookup,
> > ,,File/Stream operation,,,File/Stream operations,
> > ,,Hyperlink operation,,,Hyperlink operations,
> > ,,Line-editing mode,,,input line editing,

> Should there be extra capitalisation here?

As we deal with headings here? That's a point to think about. But,
w3m's help panel provides them in bold letters. Therefore, I would not
capitalise these strings.

> > ,,User defined keymaps,,,User -defined key bindings,

> Stray space (or surplus hyphen).

The first. Corrected

> > ,,,,,Selection of buffers and tabs,
> > ,,,,,Navigate between buffers and tabs,
> > ,,,,,Content operations,
> > ,,,,,In-page navigation,
> > ,,,,,Lynx-like key bindings,

> Okay.
> --
> JBR
> Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)

I attached the corrected table. Only columns from K (state of function) to P (remark) are our working field. Abbreviations in column L and N (state): r=ready, c=check, n=not necessary

!kak hknA (Ancient Hebrew blessing)

Markus
FUNCTION,ALIAS,FUNCTION,DESCRIPTION,DESCRIPTION,DESCRIPTION,DESCRIPTION,DESCRIPTION,DESCRIPTION,DESCRIPTION,,,DESCRIPTION,,DESCRIPTION,REMARK
,,from w3mfunc-desc,from main.c,from menu.c,from README.func,from w3mfunc-desc,from help_1,from manual_defaultkeybinding,from manual_lynxkeybinding,state of function,state,short,state,long,
ACCESSKEY,0,,Pop up accesskey menu,0,Pop up accesskey menu,,0,0,0,,r,Pop up accesskey menu,r,Pop up accesskey menu,
ADD_BOOKMARK,0,,Add current page to bookmarks,0,Add current page to bookmarks,,Add current page to bookmark,Bookmark current page,Bookmark current page,,r,Add current page to bookmarks,r,Add current page to bookmarks,
ALARM,0,,Set alarm,0,Set alarm,,Set alarm,0,0,check implementation,r,Set alarm,r,Set alarm,
BACK,0,,Back to previous buffer,0,Back to previous buffer,,Back to previous buffer,"Go back, `popping' the buffer stack","Go back, `popping' the buffer stack",,r,Close current buffer,r,Close current buffer and return to the one below in the stack,
BEGIN,0,,Go to the first line,0,Go to the first line,,Go to the first line,Go to the first line,Go to the first line,,r,Go to the first line,r,Go to the first line,
BOOKMARK,0,,View bookmarks,0,View bookmarks,,Read bookmark,Go to the bookmarks page,Go to the bookmarks page,,r,View bookmarks,r,View bookmarks,
BOOKMARK-1,VIEW_BOOKMARK,,View bookmarks,0,View bookmarks,,0,0,0,,r,View bookmarks,r,View bookmarks,
CENTER_H,0,,Move to the center line,0,Move to the center line,,Move to the center line,Center on cursor column,Center on cursor column,,r,Center on cursor column,r,Center screen right and left of the cursor column,
CENTER_V,0,,Move to the center column,0,Move to the center column,,Move to the center column,Center on cursor line,Center on cursor line,,r,Center on cursor line,r,Center screen above and below the cursor line,
CHARSET,0,,Change the current document charset,0,Change the current document charset,,Change the current document charset,0,0,,r,Use encoding,r,Change the character encoding for the current document,
CLOSE_TAB,0,,Close current tab,0,Close current tab,,Close current tab,Close current tab,Close current tab,,r,Close current tab,r,Close current tab,
CLOSE_TAB_MOUSE,0,,0,0,Close tab on mouse cursor (for mouse action),,0,0,0,check implementation,n,,n,,
COMMAND,0,,Execute w3m command(s),0,Execute w3m command(s),,Execute w3m command(s),Invoke w3m function,Invoke w3m function,,r,Invoke w3m function,r,Invoke w3m function,
COOKIE,0,,View cookie list,0,View cookie list,,View cookie list,Show cookie jar,Show cookie jar,,r,View cookie list,r,Show cookie jar,
DEFAULT_CHARSET,0,,Change the default document charset,0,Change the default document charset,,Change the default document charset,0,0,,r,Default encoding,r,Change the default character encoding,
DEFINE_KEY,0,,0,0,Define a binding between a keystroke and a user command,,Define a binding between a key stroke and a user command,0,0,,r,Set up a key binding,r,Define a binding between a key stroke combination and a command,
DELETE_PREVBUF,0,,0,0,Delete previous buffer (mainly for local-CGI),,0,0,0,,r,Delete previous buffer,r,Delete previous buffer (mainly for local CGI),
DICT_WORD,0,,Execute dictionary command (see README.dict),0,Execute dictionary command (see README.dict),,Execute dictionary command (see README.dict),0,0,not within debian,r,Execute dictionary command (see README.dict),n,,
DICT_WORD_AT,0,,0,0,Execute dictionary command for word at cursor,,Execute dictionary command for word at cursor,0,0,not within debian,r,Execute dictionary command for word at cursor,n,,
DISPLAY_IMAGE,0,,Restart loading and drawing of images,0,Restart loading and drawing of images,,Restart loading and drawing of images,0,0,,r,Redraw images,r,Redraw images,
DOWN,0,,Scroll down one line,0,Scroll down one line,,Scroll down one line,Scroll screen down one line,Scroll screen down one line,,r,Scroll screen down one line,r,Scroll the screen down one line,
DOWNLOAD_LIST,0,,Display download list panel,0,Display download list panel,,Display download list panel,0,0,,r,Display downloads panel,r,Display downloads panel,
EDIT,0,,Edit current document,0,Edit current document,,Edit current document,Edit local source,Edit local source,,r,Edit local source,r,Edit local source,
EDIT_SCREEN,0,,Edit currently rendered document,0,Edit currently rendered document,,Edit currently rendered document,Edit rendered copy of page,Edit rendered copy of page,,c,Edit rendered copy of page,c,Edit rendered copy of page,
END,0,,Go to the last line,0,Go to the last line,,Go to the last line,Go to the last line,Go to the last line,,r,Go to the last line,r,Go to the last line,
ESCBMAP,0,,ESC [ map,0,0,,0,0,0,,,,,,Insufficient documentation
ESCMAP,0,,ESC map,0,0,,0,0,0,,,,,,Insufficient documentation
EXIT,0,,Quit w3m without confirmation,0,Quit w3m without confirmation,,Verlasse w3m ohne Rueckfrage,Quit without confirmation,Quit without confirmation,,r,Quit at once,r,Quit at once,
EXIT-1,ABORT,,Quit w3m without confirmation,0,Quit w3m without confirmation,,0,0,0,,r,Quit at once,r,Quit at once,
EXTERN,0,,Execute external browser,0,Execute external browser,,Execute external browser,"Browse current document using external browser (prefix 2, 3,..., or 9 to invoke alternate configured browsers, e.g. 3 M)","Browse current document using external browser (prefix 2, 3,..., or 9 to invoke alternate configured browsers, e.g. 3 M)",,r,Display using an external browser,r,Display current document using an external browser. Prefixed with 2 ... 9 starts alternative configured browsers,
EXTERN_LINK,0,,View current link using external browser,0,View current link using external browser,,View current link using external browser,"Browse link using external browser (prefixed as above, e.g. 3 M-M)","Browse link using external browser (prefixed as above, e.g. 3 M-M)",,r,Display target using an external browser,r,Display hyperlink target using an external browser. Prefixed with 2 ... 9 starts alternative configured browsers,
FRAME,0,,Render frames,0,Render frames,,Render frame,Toggle rendering HTML frames,Toggle rendering HTML frames,,r,Toggle rendering HTML frames,r,Toggle rendering HTML frames,
GOTO,0,,Go to URL,0,Go to URL,,Go to URL,Open new URL,Open new URL,,r,Open new URL,r,Open URL within a new buffer,
GOTO_LINE,0,,Go to specified line,0,Go to specified line,,Go to specified line,Go to the specified line,Go to the specified line,,r,Go to the specified line,r,Go to the specified line,
GOTO_LINK,0,,Follow current link,0,Follow current link,,Go to current link,Follow hyperlink,Follow hyperlink,,r,Follow hyperlink,r,Follow current hyperlink within a new buffer,
GOTO_RELATIVE,0,,Go to relative URL,0,Go to relative URL,,Go to relative URL,0,0,,r,Go to relative URL,r,Open relative URL in a new buffer,
HELP,0,,View help,0,View help,,View help,Show help panel,Show help panel,,r,Show help panel,r,Show help panel,
HISTORY,0,,View browser history,0,View browser history,,View history of URL,Show browsing history,Show browsing history,,r,Show browsing history,r,Show browsing history,
INFO,0,,View info of current document,0,View info of current document,,View info of current document,Show information about current document,Show information about current document,,r,About this document,r,Display information about current document,
ISEARCH,0,,Incremental search forward,0,Incremental search forward,,Incremental search forward,Incremental search forward,0,,r,Incremental search forward,r,Incremental search forward,
ISEARCH_BACK,0,,Incremental search backward,0,Incremental search backward,,Incremental search backward,Incremental search backward,0,,r,Incremental search backward,r,Incremental search backward,
LEFT,0,,Shift screen one column,0,Shift screen one column,,Shift screen one column,Shift screen one column left,Shift screen one column left,,r,Shift screen one column left,r,Shift screen one column left,
LINE_BEGIN,0,,Go to the beginning of line,0,Go to the beginning of line,,Go to the beginning of line,Go to the beginning of line,Go to the beginning of line,,r,Go to the beginning of the line,r,Go to the beginning of the line,
LINE_END,0,,Go to the end of line,0,Go to the end of line,,Go to the end of line,Go to the end of line,Go to the end of line,,r,Go to the end of the line,r,Go to the end of the line,
LINE_INFO,0,,Show current line number,0,Show current line number,,Show current line number,Show current position in page,Show current position in page,,r,Display position,r,Display current position in page,
LINK_BEGIN,0,,Go to the first link,0,Go to the first link,,Go to the first link,Move to the first hyperlink,Move to the first hyperlink,,r,Move to the first hyperlink,r,Move to the first hyperlink,
LINK_END,0,,Go to the last link,0,Go to the last link,,Go to the last link,Move to the last hyperlink,Move to the last hyperlink,,r,Move to the last hyperlink,r,Move to the last hyperlink,
LINK_MENU,0,,Pop up link element menu,0,Pop up link element menu,,Popup link element menu,0,0,,r,Pop up link element menu,r,Pop up link element menu,
LINK_N,0,,Go to the nth link,0,0,,0,0,0,,r,Go to the nth link,r,Go to the nth link,
LIST,0,,Show all links and images,0,Show all links and images,,Show all links and images,0,0,,r,Show all URLs referenced,r,"Show all link elements, hyperlinks and images",
LIST_MENU,0,,Pop up link list menu and go to selected link,0,Pop up link list menu and go to selected link,,Popup link list menu and go to selected link,0,0,,c,Pop up menu for following hyperlinks,c,Pop up list menu and follow the selected hyperlink,
LOAD,0,,Load local file,0,Load local file,,Load local file,Open new file,Open new file,,r,Open local file,r,Open local file within another buffer,
MARK,0,,Set/unset mark,0,Set/unset mark,,Set/unset mark,Set/unset mark,Set/unset mark,,r,Toggle mark,r,Set/unset mark,
MARK_MID,0,,Mark Message-ID-like strings as links,0,Mark Message-ID-like strings as links,,Mark Message-ID-like strings as anchors,Mark Message-ID-like strings as links,Mark Message-ID-like strings as news anchors,,r,Turn Message-ID-like strings into hyperlinks,r,Turn Message-ID-like strings into hyperlinks,
MARK_URL,0,,Mark URL-like strings as links,0,Mark URL-like strings as links,,Mark URL-like strings as anchors,Mark URL-like strings as hyperlinks,Mark URL-like strings as hyperlinks,,r,Turn URL-like strings into hyperlinks,r,Turn URL-like strings into hyperlinks,
MARK_WORD,0,,Mark current word as link,0,Mark current word as link,,Mark current word as anchor,0,0,,r,Turn word into hyperlink,r,Turn current word into hyperlink,
MENU,0,,0,Pop up menu,Pop up menu,,0,0,0,,r,Pop up menu,r,Pop up menu,
MENU-1,MAIN_MENU,,Pop up menu at mouse cursor (for mouse action),Pop up menu,Pop up menu,,Popup menu,0,0,,r,Pop up menu,r,Pop up menu,
MENU_MOUSE,0,,Pop up menu at mouse cursor (for mouse action),0,Pop up menu at mouse cursor (for mouse action),,0,0,0,,r,Pop up menu at mouse cursor (for mouse action),n,,
MOUSE,0,,mouse operation,0,0,,0,0,0,,r,Mouse operation,n,,
MOUSE_TOGGLE,0,,Toggle mouse support,0,Toggle mouse support,,Toggle activity of mouse,0,0,,r,Toggle mouse support,r,Toggle mouse support,
MOVE_DOWN,0,,0,0,Move cursor down (a half screen scroll at the end of screen),,Move cursor down (a half screen scroll at the end of screen),Cursor down,Cursor down,,r,Cursor down,r,Move the cursor down (with a half-screen scroll at the screen edge),
MOVE_DOWN1,0,,0,0,Move cursor down (1 line scroll at the end of screen),,Move cursor down (1 line scroll at the end of screen),0,0,,r,Cursor down,r,Move the cursor down (with a one-line at the screen edge),
MOVE_LEFT,0,,0,0,Move cursor left (a half screen shift at the left edge),,Move cursor left (a half screen shift at the left edge),Cursor left,Cursor left,,r,Cursor left,r,Move cursor left (with half a screen shift at the edge of the screen),
MOVE_LEFT1,0,,Move cursor left (1 columns shift at the left edge),0,Move cursor left (1 column shift at the left edge),,Move cursor left (1 columns shift at the left edge),0,0,,r,Cursor left,r,Move cursor left (with one column shift at the edge of the screen),
MOVE_LIST_MENU,0,,0,0,Pop up link list menu and move cursor to selected link,,Popup link list menu and move cursor to selected link,0,0,,c,Pop up menu to navigate between hyperlinks,c,Pop up list menu and move the cursor to the selected hyperlink,
MOVE_MOUSE,0,,Move cursor to mouse cursor (for mouse action),0,Move cursor to mouse cursor (for mouse action),,0,0,0,,r,Move cursor to mouse cursor (for mouse action),r,Move cursor to mouse position,
MOVE_RIGHT,0,,0,0,Move cursor right (a half screen shift at the right edge),,Move cursor right (a half screen shift at the right edge),Cursor right,Cursor right,,r,Cursor right,r,Move cursor right (with half a screen shift at the edge of the screen),
MOVE_RIGHT1,0,,0,0,Move cursor right (1 column shift at the right edge),,Move cursor right (1 columns shift at the right edge),0,0,,r,Cursor right,r,Move cursor right (with one column shift at the edge of the screen),
MOVE_UP,0,,0,0,Move cursor up (a half screen scroll at the top of screen),,Move cursor up (a half screen scroll at the top of screen),Cursor up,Cursor up,,r,Cursor up,r,Move the cursor up (with a half-screen scroll at the screen edge),
MOVE_UP1,0,,Move cursor up (1 line scrol at the top of screen),0,Move cursor up (1 line scroll at the top of screen),,Move cursor up (1 line scrol at the top of screen),0,0,,r,Cursor up,r,Move the cursor up (with a one-line scroll at the screen edge),
MSGS,0,,Display error messages,0,Display error messages,,Display error messages,0,0,,r,Show errors,r,Display error messages,
MULTIMAP,0,,multimap,0,0,,0,0,0,helps w3m to crash :-),n,,n,,
NEW_TAB,0,,Open new tab,0,Open new tab,,Open new tab,Open current page as new tab,Open current page as new tab,,r,Open new tab,r,Open current page as new tab,
NEXT,0,,Move to next buffer,0,Move to next buffer,,Move to next buffer,0,0,,r,Next buffer,r,Switch to the next buffer,
NEXT_DOWN,0,,Move downward to next link,0,Move downward to next link,,Move to next downward link,0,0,,r,Move downward to the next link,r,Move downward to the next hyperlink,
NEXT_HALF_PAGE,0,,Scroll down half page,0,0,,0,0,0,,r,Down half a page,r,Scroll down half a page,
NEXT_LEFT,0,,Move left to next link,0,Move left to next link,,Move to next left link,0,0,,r,Move left to the next link,r,Move left to the next hyperlink,
NEXT_LEFT_UP,0,,Move left (or upward) to next link,0,Move left (or upward) to next link,,Move to next left (or upward) link,0,0,,r,Move left or upward to the next link,r,Move left or upward to the next hyperlink,
NEXT_LINK,0,,Move to next link,0,Move to next link,,Move to next link,Move to the next hyperlink,Move to the next hyperlink,,r,Next hyperlink,r,Move to the next hyperlink,
NEXT_MARK,0,,Move to next word,0,Move to next word,,Move to next word,Go to the next mark,Go to the next mark,,r,Go to the next mark,r,Go to the next mark,
NEXT_PAGE,0,,Move to next page,0,Move to next page,,Move to next page,Forward page,Forward page,,r,Scroll down one page,r,Scroll one page downwards,
NEXT_RIGHT,0,,Move right to next link,0,Move right to next link,,Move to next right link,0,0,,r,Move right to the next link,r,Move right to the next hyperlink,
NEXT_RIGHT_DOWN,0,,Move right (or downward) to next link,0,Move right (or downward) to next link,,Move to next right (or downward) link,0,0,,r,Move right or downward to the next link,r,Move right or downward to the next hyperlink,
NEXT_TAB,0,,Move to next tab,0,Move to next tab,,Move to next tab,Switch to next tab,Switch to next tab,,r,Next tab,r,Switch to the next tab,
NEXT_UP,0,,Move upward to next link,0,Move upward to next link,,Move to next upward link,0,0,,r,Move upward to the next link,r,Move upward to the next hyperlink,
NEXT_VISITED,0,,Move to next visited link,0,Move to next visited link,,0,0,0,,r,Next visited hyperlink,r,Move to the next visited hyperlink,
NEXT_WORD,0,,Move to next word,0,Move to next word,,Move to next word,Go to the next word,Go to the next word,,r,Next word,r,Move to the next word,
NULL,0,,Do nothing,0,Do nothing,,0,0,0,,r,Do nothing,r,Do nothing,
NULL-1,NOTHING,,Do nothing,0,Do nothing,,0,0,0,,r,Do nothing,r,Do nothing,
NULL-2,@@@,,Do nothing,0,Do nothing,,0,0,0,,r,Do nothing,r,Do nothing,
OPTIONS,0,,Display option setting panel,0,Display option setting panel,,Option setting panel,Show options panel,Show options panel,,r,Show options panel,r,Display options setting panel,
PCMAP,0,,pcmap,0,0,,0,,,,n,,n,,insufficient documentation
PEEK,0,,Peek at current URL,0,Peek at current URL,,Peek current URL,Show current URL,Show current URL,,r,Show current URL,r,Show current addresse,
PEEK_IMG,0,,Peek at image URL,0,Peek at image URL,,Peek image URL,Show image URL,Show image URL,,r,Show image URL,r,Show image addresse,
PEEK_LINK,0,,Peek at link URL,0,Peek at link URL,,Peek link URL,Show link URL,Show link URL,,r,Show hyperlink URL,r,Show target addresse,
PIPE_BUF,0,,Send rendered document to pipe,0,Send rendered document to pipe,,Send rendered document to pipe,0,0,,r,Pipe current buffer through shell command,r,Pipe current buffer through a shell command and display output,
PIPE_SHELL,0,,Execute shell command and browse,0,Execute shell command and browse,,Execute shell command and browse,0,0,,r,Execute shell command and display the output,r,Execute shell command and display the output,
PREV,0,,Move to previous buffer,0,Move to previous buffer,,Move to previous buffer,Execute shell command and browse output,Execute shell command and browse output,,r,Previous buffer,r,Switch to previous buffer,
PREV_HALF_PAGE,0,,Scroll up half page,0,0,,0,0,0,,r,Up half a page,r,Scroll up half a page,
PREV_LINK,0,,Move to previous link,0,Move to previous link,,Move to previous link,0,0,,r,Previous hyperlink,r,Move to the previous hyperlink,
PREV_MARK,0,,Move to previous mark,0,Move to previous mark,,Move to previous mark,Move to the previous hyperlink,Move to the previous link,,r,Go to the previous mark,r,Go to the previous mark,
PREV_PAGE,0,,Move to previous page,0,Move to previous page,,Move to previous page,Go to the previous mark,Go to the previous mark,,r,Show previous page,r,Scroll one page up,
PREV_TAB,0,,Move to previous tab,0,Move to previous tab,,Move to previous tab,Backward page,Backward page,,r,Previous tab,r,Switch to the previous tab,
PREV_VISITED,0,,Move to previous visited link,0,Move to previous visited link,,0,Switch to previous tab,Switch to previous tab,,r,Previous visited hyperlink,r,Move to the previous visited hyperlink,
PREV_WORD,0,,Move to previous word,0,Move to previous word,,Move to previous word,Go to the previous word,Go to the previous word,,r,Previous word,r,Move to the previous word,
QUIT,0,,Quit w3m,0,Quit w3m,,Quit w3m,Quit (with confirmation dialog),Quit (with confirmation dialog),,r,Quit,r,Quit with confirmation request,
READ_SHELL,0,,Execute shell command and load,0,Execute shell command and load,,Execute shell command and load,Execute shell command and view output,Execute shell command and view output,,r,Execute shell command,r,Execute shell command and display output,
REDO,0,,Cancel the last undo,0,Cancel the last undo,,Cancel the last undo,0,0,,r,Revoke undo,r,Cancel the last undo,
REDRAW,0,,Redraw screen,0,Redraw screen,,Redraw screen,Redraw screen,Redraw screen,,r,Redraw screen,r,Draw screen anew,
REG_MARK,0,,Set mark using regexp,0,Set mark using regexp,,Set mark using regexp,Mark all occurrences of a regular expression,Mark all occurrences of a regular expression,,r,Mark matches to pattern,r,Mark all occurrences of a pattern,
REINIT,0,,Reload configuration files,0,Reload configuration files,,Reload configuration files,0,0,,r,Reconfigure,r,Reload configuration file,
RELOAD,0,,Reload buffer,0,Reload buffer,,Reload buffer,Reload,Reload,,r,Reload document,r,Load current document anew,
RESHAPE ,0,,Re-render buffer,0,Re-render buffer,,Re-render buffer,0,0,,r,Re-render buffer,n,,insufficient documentation
RIGHT,0,,Shift screen one column right,0,Shift screen one column right,,Shift screen one column right,Shift screen one column right,Shift screen one column right,,r,Shift screen one column right,r,Shift screen one column right,
SAVE,0,,Save document (source) to file,0,Save document (source) to file,,Save document source to file,Save source,Save source,,r,Save document source,r,Save document source,
SAVE-1,DOWNLOAD,,Save document (source) to file,0,Save document (source) to file,,0,0,0,,r,Save document source,r,Save document source,
SAVE_IMAGE,0,,Save image to file,0,Save image to file,,Save image to file,Save inline image to file,Save inline image to file,,r,Save image,r,Save inline image,
SAVE_LINK,0,,Save link to file,0,Save link to file,,Save link to file,Save link to file,Save link to file,,r,Save link target,r,Save the hyperlink target,
SAVE_SCREEN,0,,Save rendered document to file,0,Save buffer to file,,Save rendered document to file,Save rendered copy of page,Save rendered copy of page,,r,Save rendered document,r,Save rendered document,
SAVE_SCREEN-1,PRINT,,Save rendered document to file,0,Save buffer to file,,0,0,0,,r,Save rendered document,r,Save rendered document,
SEARCH,0,,Search forward,0,Search forward,,0,Search forward,Search forward,,r,Search forward,r,Search forward,
SEARCH-1,SEARCH_FORE,,Search forward,0,Search forward,,Search forward,0,0,,r,Search forward,r,Search forward,
SEARCH-2,WHEREIS,,Search forward,0,Search forward,,0,0,0,,r,Search forward,r,Search forward,
SEARCH_BACK,0,,Search backward,0,Search backward,,Search backward,Search backward,0,,r,Search backward,r,Search backward,
SEARCH_NEXT,0,,Search next regexp,0,Search next regexp,,Search next regexp,Next match,Next match,,r,Next match,r,Continue search forward,
SEARCH_PREV,0,,Search previous regexp,0,Search previous regexp,,Search previous regexp,Previous match,0,,r,Previous match,r,Continue search backward,
SELECT,0,,Go to buffer selection panel,0,Go to buffer selection panel,,Go to buffer selection panel,0,0,,r,Show buffer panel,r,Display buffer-stack panel,
SELECT_MENU,0,,0,Pop up buffer selection menu,Pop up buffer selection menu,,Popup buffer selection menu,Show buffer-stack menu,Show buffer-stack menu,,r,Pop up buffer menu,r,Pop up buffer-stack menu,
SET_OPTION,0,,Set option,0,Set option,,Set option,0,0,,r,Set option,r,Set option,
SETENV,0,,Set environment variable,0,Set environment variable,,Set environment variable,0,0,,r,Set environment variable,r,Set environment variable,
SGRMOUSE,0,,SGR 1006 mouse operation,0,0,,0,0,0,,r,SGR 1006 mouse operation,n,,
SHELL,0,,Execute shell command,0,Execute shell command,,0,Execute shell command,Execute shell command,,r,Execute shell command,r,Execute shell command and display output,
SHELL-1,EXEC_SHELL,,Execute shell command,0,Execute shell command,,Execute shell command,0,0,,r,Execute shell command,r,Execute shell command and display output,
SHIFT_LEFT,0,,Shift screen left,0,Shift screen left,,Shift screen left,Shift screen left,Shift screen left,,r,Shift screen left,r,Shift screen left,
SHIFT_RIGHT,0,,Shift screen right,0,Shift screen right,,Shift screen right,Shift screen right,Shift screen right,,r,Shift screen right,r,Shift screen right,
SOURCE,0,,View HTML source,0,View HTML source,,0,0,0,,r,Display HTML source,r,Display HTML source,
SOURCE-1,VIEW,,View HTML source,0,View HTML source,,View HTML source,Toggle viewing as text or rendered HTML,Toggle viewing as text or rendered HTML,,r,Display HTML source,r,Display HTML source,
STOP_IMAGE,0,,Stop loading and drawing of images,0,Stop loading and drawing of images,,Stop loading and drawing of images,0,0,,r,Stop loading images,r,Stop loading and drawing of images,insuffiient documentation
SUBMIT,0,,Submit form,0,Submit form,,Submit form,0,0,,r,Submit,r,Submit form,
SUSPEND ,0,,Suspend w3m,0,Suspend w3m,,Stop loading document,Suspend w3m,Suspend w3m,,r,Suspend,r,Suspend w3m to background,
SUSPEND-1,INTERRUPT,,Suspend w3m,0,Suspend w3m,,0,Interrupt,Interrupt,,r,Suspend,r,Suspend w3m to background,
TAB_GOTO,0,,Open URL on new tab,0,Open URL on new tab,,Open URL on new tab,Open link as new tab,Open link as new tab,,c,Open URL in new tab,c,Open URL in a new tab,
TAB_GOTO_RELATIVE,0,,Open relative URL on new tab,0,Open relative URL on new tab,,Open relative URL on new tab,0,0,,c,Open relative adresse in new tab,c,Open relative addresse in a new tab,
TAB_LEFT,0,,Move current tab left,0,Move current tab left,,Move current tab left,0,0,,r,Next tab left,r,Move left along the tab bar,
TAB_LINK,0,,Open current link on new tab,0,Open current link on new tab,,Open current link on new tab,0,0,,c,Follow link in a new tab,c,Follow current hyperlink in a new tab,
TAB_MENU,0,,0,Pop up tab selection menu,Pop up tab selection menu,,Popup tab selection menu,Show tab menu,Show tab menu,,r,Show tab menu,r,Pop up tab selection menu,
TAB_MOUSE,0,,Move to tab on mouse cursor (for mouse action),0,Move to tab on mouse cursor (for mouse action),,0,0,0,,n,,r,Move to tab on mouse cursor (for mouse action),
TAB_RIGHT,0,,Move current tab right,0,Move current tab right,,Move current tab right,0,0,,r,Next tab right,r,Move right along the tab bar,
UNDO,0,,Cancel the last cursor movement,0,Cancel the last cursor movement,,Cancel the last cursor movement,0,0,,r,Cancel the last cursor movement,r,Cancel the last cursor movement,
UP,0,,Scroll up one line,0,Scroll up one line,,Scroll up one line,Scroll screen up one line,Scroll screen up one line,,r,Scroll screen up one line,r,Scroll the screen up one line,
VERSION,0,,Display version of w3m,0,Display version of w3m,,Display version of w3m,0,0,,r,Display version,r,Display version of w3m,
VIEW_IMAGE,0,,View image,0,View image,,View image,View inline image,View inline image,,r,Send image to viewer,r,Display image in viewer,
WRAP_TOGGLE,0,,Toggle search wrap mode,0,Toggle search wrap mode,,Toggle wrap search mode,Toggle wrapping mode in searches,Toggle wrapping mode in searches,,r,Toggle search wrap mode,r,Toggle wrapping mode in searches,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,BUF:DELETE,,,,Delete current buffer,Delete current buffer,Delete current item,,,r,Delete item,r,Delete selected item,
,,BUF:GO,,,,Go to the selected buffer,Go to the selected buffer,Go to the selected item,,,r,Select item,r,Go to the selected item,
,,BUF:NEXT,,,,Select next buffer,Select next buffer,Select next item,,,r,Next item,r,Move to the next item,
,,BUF:PREV,,,,Select previous buffer,Select previous buffer,Select previous item,,,r,Previous item,r,Move to the previous item,
,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,LINEEDIT:ACCEPT,,,,Accept,Accept,Accept,,,r,Accept,r,Accept input line,
,,LINEEDIT:BACK,,,,Move cursor backward,Move cursor backward,Move cursor backward,,,r,Backward,r,Move cursor backward,
,,LINEEDIT:BOTTOM,,,,Move to the bottom of line,Move to the bottom of line,Move to the end of line,,,n,,r,Move to the end of the line,
,,LINEEDIT:BS,,,,Delete previous character,Delete previous character,Delete previous character,,,n,,r,Delete previous character,
,,LINEEDIT:COMPLETE,,,,Complete filename,Complete filename,Try to complete filename,,,r,Complete filename,r,Try to complete filename,
,,LINEEDIT:DEL,,,,Delete current character,Delete current character,Delete current character,,,n,,r,Delete current character,
,,LINEEDIT:EDITOR,,,,Edit with external editor,Edit with external editor,0,,,n,,r,Edit with external editor,
,,LINEEDIT:FORWARD,,,,Move cursor forward,Move cursor forward,Move cursor forward,,,n,,r,Move cursor forward,
,,LINEEDIT:KILL_AFTER,,,,Kill everything after cursor,Kill everything after cursor,Kill everything after cursor,,,n,,c,Delete everything after cursor,
,,LINEEDIT:KILL_BEFORE,,,,Kill everything before cursor,Kill everything before cursor,Kill everything before cursor,,,n,,c,Delete everything before cursor,
,,LINEEDIT:NEXT,,,,Fetch the next string from the history list,Fetch the next string from the history list,Fetch the next string from the history list,,,n,,r,Fetch the next string from the history list,
,,LINEEDIT:PREV,,,,Fetch the previous string from the history list,Fetch the previous string from the history list,Fetch the previous string from the history list,,,n,,r,Fetch the previous string from the history list,
,,LINEEDIT:TOP,,,,Move to the top of line,Move to the top of line,Move to the beginning of line,,,n,,r,Move to the beginning of the line,
,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,MENU:CANCEL,,,,Back,Back,,,,r,Back,r,One selection step backward,
,,MENU:CLOSE,,,,Close menu,Close menu,,,,r,Close,r,Close menu,
,,MENU:DOWN,,,,Move to next item,Move to next item,,,,n,,r,Move to the next item,
,,MENU:LAST,,,,Go to last item,Go to last item,,,,n,,r,Move to the final item,
,,MENU:LINE_DOWN,,,,Scroll down one item,Scroll down one item,,,,n,,r,Scroll down one item,
,,MENU:LINE_UP,,,,Scroll up one item,Scroll up one item,,,,n,,r,Scroll up one item,
,,MENU:NEXT,,,,Go to next page,Go to next page,,,,n,,r,Go to the next page,
,,MENU:PREV,,,,Go to previous page,Go to previous page,,,,n,,r,Go to the previous page,
,,MENU:SEARCH_BACK,,,,Search backward,Search backward,,,,n,,r,Search backward,
,,MENU:SEARCH_FORE,,,,Search foreward,Search foreward,,,,n,,r,Search forward,
,,MENU:SEARCH_NEXT,,,,Search next regexp,Search next regexp,,,,n,,r,Search for next match,
,,MENU:SEARCH_PREV,,,,Search previous regexp,Search previous regexp,,,,n,,r,Search for previous match,
,,MENU:SELECT,,,,Select item,Select item,,,,n,,r,Select item,
,,MENU:SUSPEND,,,,Suspend,Suspend,,,,n,,n,,
,,MENU:TOP,,,,Go to top item,Go to top item,,,,n,,r,Move to the first item,
,,MENU:UP,,,,Move to previous item,Move to previous item,,,,n,,r,Move to the previous item,
,, ,,,,,,,,,n,,,,
,,Bookmark operation,,,,Bookmark operation,Bookmark operation,Bookmark management,,,n,,r,Bookmark management,
,,Buffer operation,,,,Buffer operation,Buffer operation,0,,,n,,r,Buffer operations,
,,Buffer selection mode,,,,Buffer selection mode,Buffer selection mode,0,,,n,,r,Buffer and tab selection,
,,Dictionary look-up,,,,Dictionary look-up,Dictionary look-up,0,,,n,,r,Dictionary lookup,
,,File/Stream operation,,,,File/Stream operation,File/Stream operation,File/stream operation,,,n,,r,File/Stream operations,
,,Hyperlink operation,,,,Hyperlink operation,Hyperlink operation,Hyperlink operation,,,n,,r,Hyperlink operations,
,,Line-editing mode,,,,Line-editing mode,Line-edit mode,Line-editing mode,,,n,,r,input line editing,
,,Mark operation,,,,Mark operation,Mark operation,Mark management,,,n,,r,Mark operations,
,,Miscellany,,,,Miscellany,Miscellany,Miscellany,,,n,,r,Miscellaneous,
,,Page/Cursor motion,,,,Page/Cursor motion,Page/Cursor motion,0,,,n,,r,In-page navigation,
,,Pop up menu,,,,Pop up menu,Popup menu,0,,,n,,r,Menu navigation,
,,Search,,,,Search,Search,Search,,,n,,r,Searches,
,,Show keymap file,,,,Show keymap file,Show keymap file,0,,,n,,r,Current keymap file,
,,Tab operation,,,,Tab operation,Tab operation,0,,,n,,r,Tab operations,
,,User defined keymaps,,,,User defined keymaps,User defined keymaps,0,,,n,,r,User-defined key bindings,
,,,,,,,,Menu selection mode,,,n,,c,Selection of buffers and tabs,
,,,,,,,,Buffer/tab navigation,,,n,,c,Navigate between buffers and tabs,
,,,,,,,,Content operations,,,n,,r,Content operations,
,,,,,,,,In-page navigation,,,n,,r,In-page navigation,
,,,,,,,,Lynx-like key bindings,,,n,,r,Lynx-like key bindings,