Re: lacie-uboot : Please review the description

Maxime Hadjinlian wrote:
> If it's okey with everyone, I'll use this description and name for my
> package (and adjust all the names and manuals).
> By the way, should the manual of the package be reviewed here too ?

If you like.  I don't usually treat man pages as a high priority;
people only read them if they have already decided that they need to
use the software, so they usually have more background knowledge and
more motivation to overlook minor language issues.  On the other hand,
d-l-e isn't exactly overwhelming me with work to do at the moment...