Re: Subtitles for DebConf talks videos

Hello
I can help with Spanish subtitles, and I am interesting in learning
how to do it; Francesca could you please explain a littel bit about
it?
(I know the "format" of the SRT files but I never did a transcription
myself, I don't know if you use a special program to do it or you just
play the video and do manual transcript in an editor, pausing the
video at any time to catch the minutes and seconds).

I am not particularly interested in any talk.
I can start with "Debian: software libre y abierto en la sociedad
actual" [1] if nobody says he/she prefers to do that one, and nobody
suggest me to do a different one.

Regards
Laura Arjona