Re: [RFR] templates://dokuwiki/{templates}

Tanguy Ortolo <tanguy+debian@ortolo.eu> writes:
> Please find, for review, the last added debconf templates section for
> my dokuwiki package.

Thank you for taking care of review and translations. I would suggest
that you provide full names as options. I think it is possible to do this and
still get the current values in return. If I'm not mistaken, the
following does that. This way users do not have to decode what the acronyms mean.

You also assume users know what term copyleft-based means and what is
difference between free and non-free licence. Maybe Linux system admins
more often know, but please consider if these terms could be opened more
to the user. I didn't change anything concerning these yet as I don't
maybe remember all the implications of these terms to make informed
suggestions for enhancements.

Template: dokuwiki/wiki/license
Type: select
__Choices: CC0, CC Attribution, CC Attribution-Share Alike, GNU Free Dobumentation Licence, CC Attribution-Noncommercial, CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike
Choices-C: cc-zero, cc-by, cc-by-sa, gnufdl, cc-by-nc, cc-by-nc-sa
Default: cc-by-sa
 Please choose the license you want to apply to your wiki content.
 .
 CC0 is designed to waive as many rights as legally possible.
 .
 CC Attribution is a permissive license that only requires licensees to
 give credits to the author.
 .
 CC Attribution-Share Alike and GNU Free Documentation License are
 copyleft-based free licenses.
 .
 CC Attribution-Noncommercial and CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike
 are non-free licenses that forbid commercial uses.

Cheers,
Esko Arajärvi