Re: [Pkg-ia32-libs-maintainers] Please consider interacting with translators when introducing/modifying new debconf templates

Quoting Goswin von Brederlow (goswin-v-b@web.de):

> Lets get this package setteled first. I have no idea if it will have
> the same question text or even same debconf templates in a month or
> two.

In such case, I'd suggest to avoid marking the debconf templates for
translation when introducing them...but, anyway, now it's done.... so,
wouldn't it be good to "fix" the templates for the few very obvious
things we could:

- avoid interrogative form in synopsis for ia32-apt-get/allowed-packages
- shorten the enumeration in that template to avoid multi-paragraph
  that wastes space
- fix a few typography problems such as space before ellipsis and the
like
- drop possessive form ("your <foo> file")