Can you please check the english in my package?

Hi,

As I'm a non-native english speaker, I'd like someone to check my
english in the em8300 packages. This is the source package em8300, and
it is available in unstable.

First, I'd like someone to check the debconf templates in
debian/em8300.templates, so I can try to have them translated when I
know they are good.

I'd also like someone to check the descriptions in debian/control.

You may also check the manpages in debian/local/*.sgml, but I did not
write them, nor did I even read them thoroughly. So you might prefer to
wait until I have checked/rewriten them myself.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nicolas