review of english package description...

Hello

(I'm not on the debian-l10n-english list, please make a CC:)

Today I add some code to make possible the review process of english
description with the ddtp/ddts.

Not this will not full work, It need some code to improve it and fix all
bugs.  See http://bugs.debian.org/155809 as a first example. The ddts
don't send a perfect mail to the debian bts, I must improve this in the
next days.

But the theory:
 1.) some one make a "review 2 en" and the server send some descriptions
     to the reviewer for a review.
 2.) The reviewer send the reviewed descriptions back to the server and
     the ddts count the review and if he find a change in the review, it
     make a debian bugreport and send this in name of the reviewer to
     the bts. The reviewer will get a mail from the debian bts with bug
     number etc.
 3.) If the package maintainer upload a new description, the server send
     this new description to all old reviewer and this reviewer start
     with 2.)

 If three reviewer say "ok", the description is marked as reviewed.

Comments?

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"He who says disk space is free, thinks money grows on directory tree."