Dutch website coordinator [Was: Demande pour rejoindre le projet Debian web pages de la part de Paul Gevers (elbrus)]

On 07-09-14 15:09, David Prévot wrote:
> There is nobody anymore to coordinate dutch translation of the website
> (i.e., the right person for new dutch translators to contact), do you
> know if someone on the dutch translation team would agree to become one,
> will you?
>
> https://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators

Well, actually whatever coordination is done, is done on
debian-l10n-dutch@lists.debian.org (I am reading it, on CC). Is it OK to
list that e-mail list? If not, can you explain a bit what the
responsibilities would be so that people (might be me) know what they
are up to?

Paul