Danish ddtp team going stand-by

Hello ddtp,

FYI the Danish team has decided to halt their work on ddtp for now and
will be using its ressources on other translation efforts.

We will be watching the development of ddtp and intend to return as soon
as it has matured to the extend where its interface to translators is
more polished and developers are willing (and hopefully happy) to use
use translations in a timely manner.

We hope that the long awaited support of po-files for both maintainers
and developers will materialize one day, and that the email robot
interface will get a less demanding counterpart so that translators and
reviewers can spend less time and focus on the system - and more on the
actual translation work.

We realize that the coding is a sparetime project as well, and truly
appreciate the efforts of the ddtp coders. I just wanted to share our
thoughts instead of just silently dissappering.

Best wishes for the project. I hope we can get back to you later.

Sincerely,

Claus Hindsgaul
Danish team leader

PS: Before we vanish completely, we have agreed to put our last effort
into shrinking the Danish part of ONLY_1_untrans.txt in order to make
the last debconf templates of these packages ready for the maintainers.

--
Claus Hindsgaul <claus_h@image.dk>