Re: [RFR] Re: debian-edu-install 1.530: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

El dc 12 de 06 de 2013 a les 13:09 +0200, en/na Holger Levsen va
escriure:
> On Montag, 10. Juni 2013, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > > Adjunto proposta de traducció per ser revisada abans d'enviar.
> > ok, I'll wait with commiting until someone reviewed it.
>
> ping?

Hmm, seems the corrected version didn't make it to the list. Stay tuned.

jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/